Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fish and Chips and..Fired?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 02:49:20 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked surprised as she was handed the bag and blushed realizing what it was, "Thank you Doctor..' she gave him a smile and moved off to her room setting it on her nightstand.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 02:56:37 )
He watched her head off and gently set the plant down on a bench, turning to the console. He put in some coordinates and got the tardis floating in space for now.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:00:58 )
Lets use all the colors!

The TARDIS gave a soft happy beep before, a beep of, 'Are you okay Doctor?' she worried about her timelord..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:04:03 )
“Of course I am.” He said warmly, patting the console. He was focused on not getting attached to his companion..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:13:00 )
Lets use all the colors!

She was quiet before, beeping, 'Trin's hair is nice..' it was a pretty blue like her...

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:15:51 )
He blinked a few times and smiled warmly, “It is..” and soft looking.. he liked the color too.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:28:04 )
Lets use all the colors!

She beeped softly, 'Must thank odd one..for taking such good care of her..' she had seemed really happy before seeing the TARDIS so she knew Trin was having a good time with the odd one at least.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:31:59 )
He smiled gently, moving to send Jack a text. “Thank you for reminding me.” He said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:35:58 )
Lets use all the colors!

She gave a soft happy beep happy to help.

Jack saw the text and smiled, texting him, 'Happy to help, Trinity is welcome here anytime.'

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:39:16 )
He looked at the response and smiled, “Thank you Jack.” He texted back, glad that he could drop her off any time he needed to.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:50:46 )
Lets use all the colors!

After a few more hours Trin came out wearing a blue dress that went to just above her knees and flowed out a bit, it was covered in constellations. "The lamp works, I plugged it in a bit ago..thank you again Doctor.." She said softly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:20:12 )
He looked up and grinned, that was a cute dress. “You’re quote welcome, did you rest enough?” He picked up the plant and handed it out for her, wondering if she’d like to see her room now.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:25:41 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded smiling, "I did.." she bounced a bit her dress bouncing with her, "Oh we get to see the room now right~!" she said excitedly before taking the plant.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:31:09 )
“If you’d like, yes of course. She wants you to see it.” He said warmly, leading her down a hallway opposite of her bedroom.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:32:35 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled brightly, "I would love to see it.." she said following him down the hallway curiously.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:36:01 )
He led her past a few closed doors, turning down another hall and stopping outside an open doorway. “Welcome to her favorite room.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:39:03 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked in curious and smiled, "Oh wow..its beautiful.." she said softly seeing all the different plants.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:41:13 )
“It’s her hobby. She loves collecting plants from any world we visit.” He said softly, smiling.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:42:02 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Such a beautiful hobby to have..its so beautiful here.." She moved in carefully along the path to look at different plants.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 07:44:30 )
He explained what they were as they walked. “Theres a greenhouse too, probably more than one, but one of them has poisonous plants. She will use them for any antidotes that she might need to formulate..”
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.