Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 02:39:34 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Many years of practice.." she said gently and led her over to the rink carefully.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 02:42:35 )
Once they hit the ice she squeaked, holding on to the Doctor. Ok definitely not as easy as it looks.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 02:44:24 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled tightening her arm around her gently offering her her other hand to hold onto as well, "Careful.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 02:57:57 )
She shyly took her hand, letting the Doctor have full control to lead her around the rink, giggling. “This is fun.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 03:05:48 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly leading her around in the lower traffic area, "I'm glad you are enjoying it.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 03:34:40 )
After a good while of trying, she finally got the hang of it enough to just have a hold of one of the Doctor’s hands. She skated with her a bit before very gently tugging her to the exit, blushing.

“Need to use the restroom..” she said shyly. She set the jacket down and took off her skates, a bit hot after doing that, and it was actually warm outside the rink. She slipped on her shoes and headed for the restroom.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 03:47:22 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded gently taking her stuff to keep track of it and wait for her with a smile..this was nice..she had fallen for Artemis..and it seemed she returned at least part of the feelings..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 03:50:18 )
Arty slipped inside, staring at the mirror shyly. She was definitely falling for the Doctor, but absolute rubbish at it. This was all so new for her.. but she definitely felt safe around her.. and loved..

She blushed a deep red, moving to a stall. Once she had finished, she opened the door to head out... and instead found herself in a dark hallway. She frowned, looking around. This wasn’t the bathroom..?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 03:53:45 )
Lets use all the colors!

She frowned as her screwdriver went off, the TARDIS sending her a message, the filter was off the planet! "Now really? I should have gotten her a phone first.." Seh mumbled as she changed out of her skates turned them in and went to the bathroom to scan for Arty.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 08:20:21 )
Artemis walked out into the hallway on what felt like a very large ship. She could hear the hum of the engines. She wanted to call out, see if anyone was there, but also knew better. What if it was dangerous?

She looked back the way she came and found only a wall. Ok. Can’t go back that way... So she started heading in a random direction. Maybe she’d find a teleport room?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 08:30:13 )
Lets use all the colors!

She grabbed a signal from the bathroom and ran to the TARDIS to get to her.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 08:32:30 )
The TARDIS beeped in refusal to move. She was already at that location... couldn’t go..

Arty wandered through the ship cautiously, biting her lip. How was she supposed to get out?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 08:45:08 )
Lets use all the colors!

"What do you mean already there?" She asked frustrated.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 08:45:36 )
The tardis beeped gently, an older version of herself was there..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 08:49:08 )
Lets use all the colors!

"But how do I save her..past me wont know about her being there.." she said panicking...she couldn't lose her..not now..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 08:52:13 )
The tardis beeped reassuringly, She’d send a signal to her old self to send to the Doctor.. that a life form was near and needed help..

Arty found herself staring at an open area. She was a story above it, leaning over the railing and looking at.. well she wasn’t sure. It appeared the ship had been overtaken by.. trash cans?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 08:59:03 )
Lets use all the colors!

She started pacing waiting for a signal that tgey could get her.

11 paused jn walking looking at his screw driver curiously.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 09:00:48 )
Clara looked over, “What is it?” She asked curiously.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 09:07:13 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Someone needs our help.." he said moving to track the signal.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 12:06:20 )
She tilted her head but followed him. “Ooh. Exciting!”

Arty had, after a few minutes of debate, gone looking for a way out. She vaguely remembered those being dangerous..
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.