Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 21:56:37 )
Lets use all the colors!

He frowned as he moved he didn't like that there was someone here, the TARDIS said it was urgent..who could it be? Was it River?

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:02:11 )
Clara bounced along with him, “Bit dangerous to be here.”

Arty stopped after finding that she was running in circles. “Crap...”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:07:29 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Very dangerous.." he said quietly frowning, why was the person here..if it was River she better not be pulling one of her tricks...

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:10:43 )
Arty sighed and turned back to head to where she came from. She turned a corner.. hoping to find where she had come in..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:16:08 )
Lets use all the colors!

He blinked almost running straight into her! "Artemis?" He said softly surprised.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:17:27 )
She jumped, squeaking. “Oh thank god.. Doctor. There’s Daleks here..” she squirmed a bit.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:21:14 )
Lets use all the colors!

He frowned deeply and reached to take her hand, "Lets get back to the TARDIS..what are you doing here..?" he asked quietly leading the two girls back.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:25:44 )
Arty glanced at Clara curiously as she followed. “I was.. on a snow vacation planet. Just tried to use the restroom.” She said as she followed, taking his hand.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:58:55 )
Lets use all the colors!

He frowned deeply,, "You were teleported here from there? No wonder the TARDIS alerted me, she wouldn't be able to bring me here from that time because I'm already here.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:01:11 )
Clara watched the two of them. “Hang on, you know each other?” Curious!

Arty nodded, both to the Doctor and to Clara. “Kind of..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:05:22 )
Lets use all the colors!

"She travels with me in the future, oh introductions right, Artemis this is Clara, Clara this is Artemis. I met Artemis at a beach cabin I own when the future me had to leave her there to keep her safe." He said as he walked at a quick pace.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:10:17 )
Clara grinned warmly, following them both. Arty smiled shyly back, but looked to the Doctor. Why was this companion with him inside a Dalek infested area? Didn’t he usually do that alone? “How do I get back..?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:13:25 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I'll take you to the beach cabin and get the TARDIS out so your Doctor can get you.." he said as he led her.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:16:57 )
“Thank you...” she said softly, “I’m glad you found a companion..” she added in, squeezing his hand gently.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:22:26 )
Lets use all the colors!

He smiled, "Thanks.." he said shyly and got to the TARDIS opening it up so the girls could get in.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:29:51 )
Clara stepped in, moving to the console to wait for the two of them. Arty went in after, smiling warmly. “Thanks for helping me.” She said softly to the tardis.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:41:47 )
Lets use all the colors!

The TARDIS gave a warm beep, always will!

11 closed up and moved to the console to get them to the beach .

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:46:04 )
Once they landed on the beach, she fidgeted a little and smiled at them. “Thanks for the lift..” she assumed he might need to get going back to what he was doing, and headed for the doors herself.

Clara watched her for a moment and then looked at the Doctor, wondering if he was going to see her off. If he wasn’t, she would definitely push him in the right direction!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:48:00 )
Lets use all the colors!

He hesitated before moving out after Artemis, "Hey..I really want to thank you again..for pushing me to get another companion.." he said shyly, "And for being there for me that day.."

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:58:01 )
She turned when she heard him, going a little red, already half out the doors. “You deserve all the happiness.” She said shyly, “And I mean it.. just so you know- if you ever have to drop me off in the future anymore. I’d love to see you any time you might need someone there.”

She hesitated but gently kissed his cheek again. Something held her back from kissing him on his lips.. instinct? Maybe he had someone currently, she didn’t want to interfere with that..
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.