Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Tell me about your pets!

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 14:33:30 )
@Tsundererra: Birbs are very cute and special 😊 I doubt I'll ever have one myself, since I'll always have cats and those don't seem to mix too well.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 16:49:13 )
I have two cats. Angel, a long fur tortie cat. And Hazel, a white/tabby.

Then there's my sister's dog Jazz, a border collie. Very hyper. I call her wiggle floof as a nickname.

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 17:15:16 )
@kay: All of those pets sound adorable and I'd like to have all of them, please.
...And with that, he was gone.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 18:51:11 )
@Garrister: I actually wanted a cat, but I think I’m allergic to them since my eyes always get itchy and watery. But that doesn’t stop me from petting them! Your feline crew sounds precious.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 19:04:15 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: I prefer the term “Parront”.
And awwwww, what a good kitty. :’)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 19:12:33 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: I got lucky with my birds because they only make a racket during the day. Once I cover their cage for the night, they’re silent. I used to own cockatiels that gave zero fucks and would sing randomly at 3 am. xD
I usually have my parents look after them, or put them up in birdy boarding.
Is Nigel the cat addicted to catnip?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 19:36:19 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Nah, my birbs are good babies. My bigger birb is super smart and knows when he’s in trouble too. But it doesn’t stop him from being an asshole.
What if Nigel is really angry that you can drink alcohol, but he can’t sniff some of that good kitty sparkle dust?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 19:57:57 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: He must be pretty young to be doing the zoomies. Is he an indoor cat? My cousin had a black cat who didn’t mind being alone, but he was an outdoor cat.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 20:11:13 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: You must be taking really good care of him if he’s over 10 and running around. What do you give a cat with a sensitive stomach? My cat knowledge is there’s dry food, wet food, and cat treats. xD

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 05:41:51 )

I don't have pets at the moment, but I did used to own 2 rabbits and a guinea pig. If I had the time for pets again I'd probably go for a dog.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 09:17:03 )

I have three cats as well.
Kiba: The oldest. A gray tabby. Female. Grumpy all the time. Medium size. I think she's...12?
Kai/Momo: The middle. Calico. Female. Loves to bite your ankles. Very spoiled. Very smol. Momo is 10, but turns 11 this year in October.
Kaillie/Potato: The baby. A gray tabby. Female. Lil fatty. Loves food. Potato is 7 years old.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 06:53:39 )
Inside the house we have three dogs: Nattie who is a silver colored Schnauzer (she's 9), Robbie who is a brown and white Jack Russel (he is four), and then we just adopted a new Jack Russel puppy who is white, black and brown, and her name is Heidi. Heidi is the most hyper little dog I have ever met, I have yet to see her sit still.
Outside we have a Pyrenees named Pedro, another jack russel named Buddy, and another dog which I forgot her breed but her name is Freckles. My parents also got Pedro two goats as buddies. I forgot their names lmao.
My Hangout
Call me, ping me, if you wanna reach me

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 12:14:22 )
I currently have two cats; One long-hair tuxedo called Puzzle, and a short-hair piebald boy called Smudge.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 05:03:28 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@Synthetic Nature: .... //steals your cats and runs away laughing.
//trips
//cats scurry home

T^T

XD
Your cats are gorgeous~<3

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 10:06:40 )
@Amber Lynne: D'aww, thank you. They are my pride and joy. They heal me. X3

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 02:29:45 )
Morty's a white and black cat, and a bitey baby. Yes, he's named after -that- Morty.

Budget's part Siamese. He's very chatty.

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 09:19:05 )

I have two cats. Princess and Sammy.
Princess is a fluffy calico, rather timid. Loves to nap on the bed in the spare room.
it's almost like it's her bed lol, if I go into the room she zooms right in cause she wants to me to nap with her.
she'll curl up and purr non-stop. i think she misses sleeping by my side.
doesn't sleep on my bed anymore cause sammy cat took over, and princess likes the bed in the spare room cause it's too high for sammy.

Sammy, fat cat, big chonker. black n white cat. attention hog. chair stealer.
she demands attention by grabbing onto your arm for pets.
when she wants to be fed she will knock her dish on the floor.
very cuddly. while princess likes to be near me she doesn't like to be on me.
sammy, will climb onto your lap always.

at the house i babysit, there is two chihuahua pups.
Chica the long white haired one is small pupper, young, and pretty attached to me cause i spoil her.
she likes to cuddle, and will climb up onto my shoulder when i try to get her to curl up in my lap.
she'd rather be under my chin and in my arms.

Carlos the dark short hair one, is old pup, kid i babysit was like 2 or 3 when the family got him.
kid is 9 now. anyways old pup pretty much the kid's pup.
tho carlos likes to curl up beside me when i nap. i only nap at work when kid is in school.
summer vacation from school means no naps for me. poor carlos lol

pet photos:

(Avatar Closet)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.