Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests .:Tsundererra’s Thirsty Quest:. [THIRST IS QUENCHED, QUESTING IS OVER]

Donator — UWU/ Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/3 01:56:37 )
@Tsundererra: yas ouo

ooo you got so much stuff
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/3 02:10:08 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Kairu: I have, but it’s so hard finding the remaining items, even though I have the money. ):



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — UWU/ Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/3 02:46:55 )
@Tsundererra:
what are you looking for that is your first priority?
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/3 03:58:49 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Kairu: Yes, Dark Master is one. EVERYONE is looking for that one. But I also haven’t seen Showstopper anywhere either. ToT Or Lil Piggies...



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/3 04:34:04 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Speak of the devil! I got a Yes, Dark Master. ToT I got such nice friends.



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — UWU/ Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/3 06:45:45 )
@Tsundererra: i have that too OuO

lets twin xD
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/3 06:49:03 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Kairu: I’m trying to decide an outfit for it right now. xD But daaaaang, you’re lucky to have one! They’re so rare...



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — UWU/ Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/3 06:50:35 )
@Tsundererra: lil piggies is a must have tho OuO
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/3 06:53:55 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Kairu: It is~ but there is none in the store.
Just when I was ready to buy the messenger, those disappeared from the stores as well. WELP.



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — UWU/ Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/3 06:55:37 )
@Tsundererra: eeeeeee you gotta go fast -sonic
xD
fast typing fast fast
how many piggies you need?
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/3 07:43:22 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Kairu: I just want one piggy. I didn’t know I had to go fast. THEY WERE GONE TOO SOON. ToT No notice, no nothing.



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — UWU/ Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/4 03:50:09 )
@Tsundererra: i have a spare of piggies
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/4 03:53:03 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Kairu: How much do you want for one of them? ;A; I gots all the new rig items and crates to trade, but I can also give all volts. Mama thirsty for them piggies.



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — UWU/ Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/4 04:06:11 )
@Tsundererra: ;w;
you need at least two to have a complete piggy outfit (it was 5 poses to be complete but ya know you can always change the piggy companion to something else)
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/4 04:12:16 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Kairu: I’ll take two if you’re willing to sell two. But if not, I’ll be ok with one. I can just use the hair and leg poses. No piggy pose for me. )’:



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — UWU/ Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/4 21:53:10 )
@Tsundererra: gimme moment to get me into voltra again. today is when im going home late cos of a virtual meeting ;w;
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/4 22:05:25 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Kairu: Omg, it sounds like you’ve had a busy day. ;~; I hope you didn’t have to stay that late to work.



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — UWU/ Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/5 00:17:22 )
@Tsundererra: its all good OuO
tsunny is the best!
Report
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/5 00:33:35 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Kairu: LOL, you’re the best. Working so hard. xD Hope you get a chance to relax now.



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/09/7 02:36:08 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: Tbh, I did too. xD You reminded me to update my list.



(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.