Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Back after a couple months

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 21:51:40 )
@Queen of Trash: 'Ey! Congrats on the new place! Hoping to move soon myself. Just gotta find a place I can afford...

Also your avatar is terrifying and I can't look at it more than 5 seconds and I love it.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 21:53:36 )

In my hometown we have lots of Pokemon Go locations.
Hey there popcorn.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 21:54:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Give me some of your Pokémon locations, Vengy. )’: I thirst.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 21:54:31 )
i dont play pokemon go ;w; but my big sis and her husband play it though
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 21:55:10 )
@Tsundererra: It's an income based apartment. We make under the cap so we get a discount on the apartment. We were on the waiting list until one opened up.

@Onyx Popcorn: Finding a place to afford is hard. Aw thank you! I just put it together today.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 21:55:39 )

@Tsundererra: My closest pokestop is a 2 minutes walk XD

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:02:08 )
@Queen of Trash: Holy shenanigans I know. Even out here in the boonies it's impossible. A family member let me move in with them in exchange for work, which has been the biggest blessing ever. However, we're sick of each other.

Pink and black is my jam. Spoopy and skeletons are not, so I'm surprised when I find a skellie I like.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:02:34 )
*rolls in* did i miss something?

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:03:08 )
@vengeance: my closest pokestop i can reach from my bed... no joke XDDD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:03:40 )

@Atropa Belladonna: Wow lucky you XD

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:03:45 )
@Onyx Popcorn: it's nice of your family member to do that. I hope you find an affordable place soon. <3
Well, that's even more of a compliment then, thank you haha.
@Atropa Belladonna: Your avatar is looking good.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:05:06 )
@Queen of Trash: How do you like your new place so far? (I'm sure you've been asked that already, but eh.)

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:06:32 )
@vengeance: i also find shinys when iam on my toilet.... i think iam in an magical pokemon home XDDD

@Queen of Trash: thank you i just love this shiny raver item *_* pink and blue yaaaaaaasssss

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:07:15 )
@Onyx Popcorn: It's a lot smaller than our old place, but I do really like it. I lost a room for my office so all my office stuff and living room stuff are all smushed in the same room. I do really like it though, it's nice and cozy, it's in a good area, the building is nice, and I finally have a good bath tub instead of one of those really small ones.

@Atropa Belladonna: I love the raver item too

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:07:57 )

@Atropa Belladonna: Wow me is jelly now.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:09:43 )
@Queen of Trash: Tsundererra got it for me ;A; iam so glad and lucky everyone is generous on here!!!
@vengeance: on my way to work (2 km) i have 4 pokestops and 3 arenas i have no idea why but its great! ^^

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:10:20 )
@Atropa Belladonna: that's so sweet of her. I love how nice people are here, people gave me a lot when I joined too.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:10:51 )
@Queen of Trash: Awesome! Especially having an actual bathtub instead of a glorified wash bucket. We have one of those right now. I'd clean fish for a real bathtub, and I'm hella squeamish. And it's good that the living room has space for both living room and office. Sounds like a really good place!
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:12:55 )
@Onyx Popcorn: It's great, I can sit in there and read before I go to bed. It's really nice. Yeah I'm thankful that the room has enough space for most of my desk. It's one of those U shaped ones but only L shape of it fits so we had to store the other part.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:13:20 )
@Queen of Trash: *nods nods* thats so true! me too i got so nice items! also from ven and some other nicies!! than the chats are great! the items are pretty nifty i just love voltra!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.