Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Bellas Digi Trash ^.^ ~Open pls come in~

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 10:29:37 )

@Atropa Belladonna: from what I could tell, what you did before would the following.

[spoiler=image code here] [/spoiler]

Which just put the image in the title section of the spoiler, instead of properly in the spoiler.

But at least you got it working now!
Obviously, you can change the title of the spoilers too, if you haven't already. Just keep the format in mind and it'll be all good =)

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 10:31:22 )
@Amber Lynne: well i just mark it and click on spoiler.... i though this would work! and well i though so but for now its perfect =))

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 10:32:59 )

@Atropa Belladonna: if you have any other questions, feel free to ask! Chances are I can help (no guarantees, of course. Lol. I don't know everything)

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 15:19:14 )
@Amber Lynne: i will ask... :D my BF make my program run with teamview... this software is so creepy! with it you can control other computers

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 16:44:14 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: The program you use is important. :3 Photoshop is a popular choice, but you play around with what features each has. Krita is good for a free one, PaintTool Sai is affordable (love the blending in this one), and Clip Studio Art has a lot of good premade brushes and features that Photoshop doesn’t have, and is good if your style is manga-like.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 16:48:46 )
@Tsundererra: i tried out open canvas this is really nice too but iam not finish yet =)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 16:54:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Ooooh, I haven’t tried open canvas yet, but I’m glad you like it so far.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 16:55:57 )
@Tsundererra: yes iam not coloring yet but the linework is so smooth =)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:05:30 )

@Atropa Belladonna:
@Tsundererra:
Open canvas is awesome. It was one of the first art programs I tried.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:09:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I looked it up a bit, and it’s cool that it’s free (at least it was in the beginning). I was lucky that my high school gave all the graphic design students a copy of Photoshop, but man, it was hard to learn how to color on there... my graphics teacher was more into editing photos than making art.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:22:18 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah. The very first version of OC is free, which is awesome.

And Photoshop is where I started to initially art digitall. OC was just one that followed quickly ... because I was quick in realising that PhotoShit was really not anything worth writing home about. It's such a clunky program. dX
To this day, I don't like it.

(It was PS7 if that matters)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:36:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I’m not a fan of anything above Photoshop CS5. For drawing and coloring, there are definitely better programs. That’s why I looked for an alternative and found SAI, and you turned to OC. But I do like to bring my finished art back into PS to enhance it more. Because tbh, that’s the only thing PS is good for. Enhancing and editing.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:39:35 )

@Tsundererra: And that's why I use Clip. It's basically Sai meets Photoshop. Lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:43:40 )
@Amber Lynne: it is but iam here with shading and think that i want to burn everything down XDDDD noo not as bad but i really need to correct so much that i stopped drawing for now XDD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:45:28 )

@Atropa Belladonna: Lol.
Sounds like me with lineart for the longest time. XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:46:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Yes!!! Those are my feels on Clip too! I thought SAI was the best when I first found it because their tools were so much better to draw with... but oh man, Clip takes that to a new level. The only thing that would make me ditch PS outright is if Clip had a better text tool, a filter gallery, better color correction options, and more blurring/effects options.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:47:09 )
@Amber Lynne: wich shading tool from this programm is the best you think? give meee tiiiips

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:47:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: It took me a while to get used to coloring, and then how to shade properly. ): When I first started, I used to use the burn tool for shading. Omg, it was so bad...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:48:15 )
@Tsundererra: well yes this i tried too xDD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 18:48:38 )
you both need to tell me mooore!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.