Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Hey Volties.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:45:24 )
I have some sparetime today so whats up to you =D i just need to fold my laundry today :Dand i finally sleep this night! ^^

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 15:44:36 )

If only it were that simple.

Glad you have some time to rest today Atropa.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 17:23:04 )

That's a scary dream!

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 17:42:37 )
did you have any dreams?
i can decode them for you if you did!
dream imagery can be pretty cool to look into

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 17:55:37 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: i know but i cant sleep the two nights before because of pregnancy pain!
@Priestess of Pie: why is it complicated?
@Totalanimefan: omg this is really creepy! i hope you could sleep afterwards again!
@holysnot: normally i have really nice dreams and fun dreams rarely i have nightnames and i cant remember them after waking up =)

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 17:58:22 )
@Atropa Belladonna: well, that's good! nightmares aren't fun. especially when they're the ones that cause you to be distressed when you wake up.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:01:03 )
@holysnot: yes i usually have those but i cant remember! what are typically symbols you can read? =)

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:07:31 )

@Atropa Belladonna: Getting a good nights rest I mean. It's not always easy. Even when you do everything right, sometimes your brain and body just do not cooperate.

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:08:33 )
@Atropa Belladonna: you can pick apart a lot when it comes to dreams.everyone seems to have different common themes in their dreams too. one of my friends always has dreams where they're in big open spaces like a field, an empty mall or a school gymnasium. that usually means the dreamer feels free of obstacles or like nothing is in their way. which makes sense because that friend just recently graduated college and now they have a lot of free time to just work on their craft!
usually, dreams align a lot with what is going on in your life. its pretty fun to dig into. :- )

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:14:35 )
@Priestess of Pie: yes my body last night! my baby lay on my scatic nerv, luckily i take some pragnancy friendly sleeping pills so it wasnt a problem to fall asleep again under pain. you have pain constantly and you get fat but i always say the baby is woth it and thats absolutley right! do you have sleep pain too??

@holysnot: oh that sounds great!! :D than riddle me this! i often dream i need to read something but you cant read in your dreams, its sometimes pretty exhausting because you need hours in your dream to fulfill a task.

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:20:59 )
@Atropa Belladonna: what sucks is that you can't read in dreams because your eyes are closed.
usually if you open a book in a dream, you just get the idea of what you're reading but, its really hard to actually see words.
its just a projection of your subconscious. i'm not really sure why its like that.
its like you understand what is supposed to be happening but you can't work it out.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:27:09 )
@holysnot: i have heard its because the brain half that could read is inactive when your asleep =O

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:31:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I hope you have a good rest when you go to bed. And I love doing laundry for some reason. I used to hate it as a kid, but now it’s relaxing. u w u

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:31:45 )
@Atropa Belladonna: i had to look it up but, the whole brain is active during sleep. though, it says that REM part of the sleep cycle is controlled by "the reticular activating system whose circuits run from the brain stem through the thalamus to the cortex".
i dunno what any of that means but, it sounds like something...sciency.
aries that doesn't caries
snottie's quest thread

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:32:46 )

@Atropa Belladonna: Yeah I have a lot of trouble with my neck and back. Sometimes allergies keep me awake too.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:36:59 )
@Tsundererra: do you think so? you can come and do my laundry as well if you want i need to wash another mashine ;D

@holysnot: yes it really sounds inteligent! xDD

@Priestess of Pie: oh lord did you try mild fitnesstraining for your back? yesturday i was at the gym and after that i feel so much more better!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:42:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Omg, I would looooove to do your laundry if I could. I’m particular with how I fold clothing too. :3 They have to be perfect and smooth.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:50:11 )
@Tsundererra: for me the problem is i just have black clothes.... if i see the basket i always thing well where should i start i didnt even know whats a shirt and whats pants xDD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:55:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Most of my clothes are black too. I usually just separate everything from the basket first, and then get to folding. Shirts first, then pants, then everything else.
I used to get frustrated before doing this.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 19:10:11 )
@Tsundererra: but thats more work with laundry *nods* nooo i just make it theway i used to XDD its just so boring to do though but it makes good feeling ifyoure ready with xD ^^ why you just have black clothes =D?
@Totalanimefan: do you often have nightmares???
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.