Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Hey Voltra iam back :D

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 21:42:10 )
@miss sandman: Stick around and stay tuned, this site will make it worth your while soon enough.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 21:45:45 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: how do you mean this =O? sorry it waaaaas a looong day iam slow atm ^-^*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 21:46:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ahhhh, I love cheesecake!!! Now I want to eat cheesecake. xD
I am baking a sweet potato pie. We had sweet potatoes and all the ingredients, so I thought why not.

And thank you! I love the pouty mouth item so much.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 21:49:38 )
@Tsundererra: aww nice i heard in the us, fall is pie time! it always sounds sooo good! i never had a pie in my life. and yes this item is just to cute >w< also the eyes on this are awesme =D

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 21:56:26 )
@miss sandman: Also another quick question: Why pie?

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 22:03:03 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: what pie..... i think is a good thing but i just never had one! xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 22:10:15 )
@miss sandman: People were asking 'Why Pie?' for years, in all fairness.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 22:18:11 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: really...... for a non english speaker it sounds wierd xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 22:35:31 )
@miss sandman: I just know that it happens, is all.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 22:45:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Fall is definitely pie season, but we have pies for summer too. They don’t have pies in Germany? You should try to make one if you’re curious. They’re not hard to make, and you might like it. Apple pies remind me of apple strudels.

And yes, the eyes on that item are cute too. It’s my favorite item from the event.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 22:55:12 )
@Tsundererra: maybe i will but first i want to make pumpkin soup :D its just soup time >w< here its also pretty chilly so far. the last years i was at that time regulary in outdoorpools xDDD global warming is a thing....
yes it is my favorite item of this event too. the hair is pretty fancy as well ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:26:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Pumpkin soup sounds so good!!! But it is too warm for that here. I definitely believe in global warming... it is unusually hot for my location at this time of year.
But when it gets colder, I will make a lot of soup and sleep a lot. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:33:10 )
@Tsundererra: global warming is in hot discussion in germanys politic atm but they just talk and dont do anything -__-* its really pregnant how warm germany got over the past years. we almost have south europe klima. iam so glad this fall will get chillier than the last years because i hate the heat. and yes sleep is so much better if its chilly but not to cold! ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:38:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: We have the same problem in America, but it might be worse because Trump doesn’t believe in global warming and is letting oil and coal companies continue destroying the environment. He thinks wind power causes cancer. u__u
There was a big global warming protest today in D.C., so a lot of people are tired of the bullshit of not doing enough.

I’m excited for the cooler weather of fall too. It’s my favorite season~ I’m so tired of the heat.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:42:30 )
@Tsundererra: really...... honestly i was shocked as i heard trump get the president of the us. i though he is just a stupid capitalism mogul who just cares for himself....... coming out hes even dumber than this. i hope he dont will get elected again because if the us destroys the enviroment the whole world is f***ed up. as a only human you feel so helpless v__v

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:52:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: It’s sad because our election system is old and unfair, so we don’t know what will happen... Clinton won the popular vote, so we know that most Americans didn’t vote for Trump and don’t like him. If he wins, I’m sure the Earth won’t survive... I feel helpless too. ):

I always wonder how the politicians who ignore global warming can look at the faces of their kids and grandchildren. They’re the ones who will deal with the consequences...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:05:15 )
@Tsundererra: this is so right! its so sad for you in the us.... clinton wanted war trump is dumb as s*it. i hope they will get you soon a new election system. in germany we also have going some peaceful riots on.... because our politicans dont do enough for enviroment they just think about how they get the most money out of the situation, wich is makig me really mad

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:30:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: If the right people are elected in 2020, we can try to fix all that Trump has damaged and try to fix the election system.
That’s all that politicians care about, making money. Money can’t save you when the Earth is burning up, or if you get stuck in a super storm and die. I thought Germany and the EU didn’t have this kind of problem, but I guess greed is a worldwide problem. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 07:50:06 )
@Tsundererra: than i wish you luck.... we will see how it will be for you too! and yes greed, capitalism, money, industry. thats all what counts, it isnt as extreme like in the us under trump but a problem here as well!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.