Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Voltra's 2nd Anniversary! [RAFFLE DONE!]

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 18:40:08 )

I forgot there were prizes for posting here.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 18:41:42 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Yaaassssss Deaa! Is it a good day at work today for you? I’m at work too, but I’m mostly done. Waiting for more work to get thrown at me in an hour.

Welcome Priestess! You’ve posted here on the right page to maybe get a prize. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 18:43:09 )

Good to know I'm showing up just in time for the goods without having done the work. XD

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 18:43:52 )

I'm at work too but my hands are kinda tied until people get back to me.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 18:47:29 )

I work for a 3rd party HR company. I specifically work with clients to get their benefits set up in our system.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 18:47:36 )

@totalanimefan: oooh last week of work? o: that's exciting! do you mind if I ask what's bringing about the change?

@tsundererra: it's an okay day, i'm freaking out lowkey cause i have an interview tomorrow
i'm kinda glad things are slow tho, only problem is it makes me want to play sims at work xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 18:50:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Does his fam live in the northern part where they discriminate a lot against foreigners? D:
The south seems like a nice choice for a wedding destination (things I would never say if I was referring to the US LOL)
Is his fam nice? :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 18:53:07 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: Oh man, I know those feels. Good luck on your interview. If you nab it, you’ll def be clocked out emotionally for your last days. xD
I always want to play the Sims too, all the time and everywhere. Did you get the new magic pack?

LOL, it is funny that we’re all working but on here. I’m in the same position as Priestess where I can’t do anything until my boss gets back to me and gives me more stuffs.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 18:56:13 )

I do like my job. It's very flexible and everyone in my department actually cares so we're all doing our best.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 18:58:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Hahahaha, omg it sounds like Jack Whitehall’s family. Not sure if you know him, but he’s a British comedian and he has a funny show on Netflix where he takes his conservative, slightly racist dad on an overseas trip. He always jokes that his mom is 20ish years younger than his dad too, and she’s not conservative at all. xD Come to think of it... Jack lives in Cali... you sure you’re not married to Jack Whitehall? 👀
Omg, I thought it was a family wedding! Hahaha, I was like daaaang, Totalmangafan’s fam is poppin’ with a wedding and a birth.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 19:04:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Does Martin know he’s not the funny one? 👀 What if he finds out and it shakes his world?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 19:09:50 )

Yeah being micromanaged is always bad. It just stresses everyone out. My boss is pretty chill as long as everything gets done and is correct. We're heading into our busy season though. Lots of open enrollments this time of year.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 19:27:45 )

Have a good lunch!

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 19:38:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Have a good lunch! ^^ And I’m glad you and your hubby make each other laugh.

I just finished the last bit of work and I found out I can go home early. :’D And I agree that micromanaging sucks. It happened to me at my two retail jobs, and I was always screaming internally. Bless my college degree, those days are gone. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 20:40:58 )

@tsundererra: thanks ; u; i'll try not to be so useless at work, but i'm sure I will be cause i already have no motivation
I DON'T! i want it but don't have enough space on my laptop...
i'm trying to either get an external harddrive and see if that works or get a refurbished/used laptop for cheap for all my sims purposes lmao

@totalanimefan: ahhh well congrats on a job well done!
do you have another temp or permanent job lined up after it?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 21:16:34 )

Hello everyone! I just got to work. ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 21:21:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Deaa: When you’re done, you’re done. xD I’m the same. What’s the new job you’re going for?
I had to get a whole new laptop because my old gaming laptop had shit space, and I refuse to play sims 4 without all my mods and expansion/game packs. You should wait until Black Friday to get a good laptop for cheap.
I got the magic pack, but haven’t played it yet... just always at work, and then have stuff to do when I get home. ToT

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 21:26:11 )

Work seems pretty slow so I can hopefully draw and post a lot. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 22:21:36 )

@lina: have fun drawing at work~ :'D

@tsundererra: i'm trying for either a volunteer supervisor or grantwriting/fundraising position at a nonprofit~ ; u; it sounds glorious
oh yeah, i guess black friday is coming up soon o: how cheap could i get one for?
the only game i play is sims 4 and maybe 3 if there's enough room for both lol
i completely get that D: i got the island living when it was 25% off and have only played it 2 maybe 3 times since...

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 22:48:15 )

@Deaa: thank you! I love when work is slow enough I can get out my laptop and draw. ^^
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.