Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat do you like halloween?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:39:53 )

i like it, but i dont do anything for it
i watch spooky stuff all year round, so halloween is just another spooky day for me

do you guys enjoy halloween?

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:42:35 )
@KairoSama: i love that here in germany we get the tradition that some cute children walk from door to door. but anything else from this germany is really neclating this day. i hope in the future this will change ^^

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:51:15 )

@Miss Sandman: seeing all the costumes they have is super cute! hopefully germany opens up to the other halloween traditions, its not really common where i live either tbh

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:52:16 )
@KairoSama: yyes i hope so too =) where do you live? are you an european as well? ^^

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:53:48 )

@Miss Sandman: yeah i live in wales! unfortunately its part of the uk, which means we wont be in the EU anymore ):

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:55:11 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I like some aspects of Halloween.
I've always been more into the cute spoopy stuff.
But when it comes to horror stuff, I have to usually hide and not go on sites such as social media
as it just triggers my anxiety.

I don't really do anything for Halloween, and candy or chocolate isn't my thing either.
But Inktober is something I am getting into so mostly the things I do are art related lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:55:40 )
@KairoSama: yes the brexit is coming up for you...... i really dont understand the whole exit europe thing tbh

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 23:12:12 )

I wish I did more for it. I used to be so excited. All that candy and costumes. Now I just wear costumes whenever and buy candy whenever. I still appreciate when I see people decorating though. I love seeing the new stuff in stores every year, even if I don't buy any.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 23:29:03 )

Yeah plus parties for adults are SO BORING. Y'all just drinking. I wanna do dumb stuff like games and activities. I may be a large child

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 03:52:54 )

@KairoSama: Hallowe'en is my christmas.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 05:57:51 )

I live for Halloween. It's been my favorite holiday for as long as I can remember, and it just so happens to fall (pun intended) during my favorite season. I love fall and I love all things spooky and scary. Halloween combines them both, plus I get pumpkins everywhere, which I also love. And the decorating, props, and costumes are just the icing on the cake. I could go on.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 06:27:40 )
I love Halloween so much. My house is basically decorated with Halloween stuff year round. We recently moved to a new neighborhood (literally a week ago) and I hope sooo much that there are trick or treaters here. I also hope my house isn’t the only one on the block decorated for Halloween.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:38:34 )

im too lazy to @ everyone so like i'll just do a lil reply lmao
seeing everyone so into halloween is so cool aH
spooky stuff is great tbh, we usually put like a lil cross in the garden and decorate a bit, but we live in an area where someone literally stole a picnic table bc it was in the garden, so we cant really decorate outside :/
i wish i had as much enthusiasm as you guys honestly

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:40:25 )

also
@Miss Sandman: it is, i dont think anyone really understands whats going on LMAO
ive tried to but it just doesnt make sense

@Amber Lynne: christmas is my christmas B))
i love all the costumes that come with halloween tbh, gives me an excuse to wear a whole skeleton as a body on here LMAO

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:41:45 )

@KairoSama: That's fair!
I'm not big on Xmas myself. Gimme the haunted horror of Halloween~<3
XD

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:47:04 )

@Amber Lynne: the best thing is watching some horror movie at 2am and not being phased because u got used to it aka me at this point

im like that emo kid that LOVES spooks but also loves glittery christmas deco, glittery emo boy

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:48:01 )

@KairoSama: Lmfao. Totally fair~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:50:48 )
@KairoSama: yeah it really dosent.... i think its something with money and capitalism tbh =/
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:57:47 )

@Miss Sandman: most likely yeah, our current prime minister has broken the law recently so, we have no idea whats gonna happen with that >~<

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 23:09:18 )
I still love Halloween as much as I used to as a kid, even though I don't always do much for it every year.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.