Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Bump Update! :D

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 19:53:56 )
for everyones who likes babybumps :D
plus its really wierd as a metalhead to buy new clothes where you can fit in your baby belly
best comment (why you are all wearing black? you are expecting thats a happy thing!) xDD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:12:43 )
@Totalanimefan: thank you iam pretty proud of my body that it produces the baby so well ;A; she is my angel! and thank you iam just the other white girl xD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:18:45 )
@Totalanimefan: just yes ^^ you have pain..... and heartburn and more pain, backpain, stomach pain, leg pain, pain and numbness in your wrists.... your nose is stuffed the whole pregnancy, you get the first time more headache.... and so on (this are all normal symptoms)! for some the pregnancy gets worse and this is really heavy! but for me its okay unless the baby is fine ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:35:29 )
@Totalanimefan: it isnt fun to be honest, but if you feel the baby you are just the happiest person in the world and forget about the pain...... if the baby isnt the reason of the pain! my little one likes to kick me in the bowel or bladder alot, thats really painfull but it shows me my angel is fine so iam fine! ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:48:23 )
@Totalanimefan: hopefully i worked in a daycae but iam really not sure how i will handle this situation to be a new mom ^^* its a really wierd feeling!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 21:26:24 )
@Totalanimefan: yes thats right she has already many ppls who love her and this is amazing =D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.