Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests .:Tsundererra’s Thirsty Quest:. [THIRST IS QUENCHED, QUESTING IS OVER]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 02:57:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Only because I got pinged. It’s not actively on my mind otherwise. xD

And yeaaaah. Spamming helps me to relax.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 04:25:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Yesss. I like talking too, but after finishing work that has me feeling burnt out, it just feels good to spam away. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 05:47:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: How was your plane ride, btw?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 16:47:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Ohhh, that’s not too bad. I thought you were flying to Florida for some reason.
I’ve flown go Cali, Arizona, and Washington, and I’m too familiar with those long flight times. )’x They used to feel not that long when I was a kid.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 20:02:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I can imagine. Flying CA to VA was 4-5 hours for me depending on the weather. D’x Hope you have a nice trip!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/8 00:50:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Oh man, I haven’t used that airport in 10 years. At the end, our flight (Spirit Airlines lol) cancelled and we had to book a last minute flight from Dulles anyways.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/8 02:13:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: It makes sense since you’re coming to be in and near DC. Dulles is 20 min from my house so I try to look for flights there first. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 20:35:07 )
good luck with finding the rest of your items!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 20:40:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Oooohhhh, that sounds like a cool idea. I’d like to judge! Do you already have ideas for prizes? I can give one of each of the new crate items if you needs stuff. :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 20:41:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Thank yoooou. TAT I have only a few items left, and they’re all stuff no one is selling...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 20:43:05 )
@Tsundererra: noone is selling ever xDDD omg i also have probs find some common items xDDD and unfortunatly i opened orbs again and didnt get a speedster for you =O

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 20:44:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: That’s sweet of you to remember. :’3 I’m sure it will pop up again somewhere.
And I know, everyone is hoarding all the good items. )x I have so many volts, but nothing to spend them on...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 20:49:09 )
@Tsundererra: yes xD just yes XDD i think so too the orb is still aviable so it will pop up =)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 20:51:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I think we have until December to keep buying. I will buy some too just to stock up for future new people looking for items. Hopefully it will come then.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 20:54:56 )
@Tsundererra: yes for new members i save as well some dramaticals and so on ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 20:57:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Do you buy the bundles? I started to because it saves me money since I’m getting a bit of each orbs to try.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 20:58:51 )
@Tsundererra: naw iam a newb so i donate to get them but its okay with my money atm =)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:01:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I was the same when I first joined. I was lucky to get a couple of Bayous, so I looked like a fancy newb.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:01:54 )
@Tsundererra: shhhhh i get so many voltra lands and mysthic magicals....... but i always sell them because i dont like them =/
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:04:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: It’s crazy because the chance of that falling was the same as the Bayou, but I got a lot more magical mysteries and Voltralands... the Voltracon has only dropped twice for me though. /:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.