Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 10:21:25 )
... i hate stuffed trains. Today i needet to protect my belly because a horde of kids try to escape the cabin. After that the teacher told me i dont need to be scared they dont will bite me.... after this stupid dude a woman sits down on my backpack (she didnt even ask me if i can move it she just sits down. I didnt even notice her because i was watching out of the Window..... why ppl need to be so rude i have fu**ing peaches in the Pack!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 10:32:07 )

Stuffed trains are indeed horrible. And people need to watch their kids better.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 10:51:10 )
@vengeance: this i think too but it was a school trip i think. In Germany they want to make 2 € for 150 km Tickets. I think you will never get a seat again after this xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 11:13:09 )

@Miss Sandman: That is insane. Train rides here get more and more expensive.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 11:17:37 )
@vengeance: they want to because of the enviroment but i just can believe it if i See it!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 11:24:35 )

@Miss Sandman: LOL here they don't care about the enviroment at all. They say they do but they make everything more expensive. Like what you could do is make car driving more expensive and then make the trains less expensive. But instead they make both more expensive.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 12:15:19 )
@vengeance: thats the reason why i say i could believe it if i See it

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 12:36:28 )

@Miss Sandman: That sounds awful. :c I hope your peaches didn't get squished. We don't have trains for public transportation where I am, but we have the bus and it's always crowded and filled with rude people.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 12:47:10 )
@Lufi: wha? How comes you dont have trains?? No they Seem just squished a little Bit :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 12:57:31 )

@Miss Sandman: There isn't a very big population here so I guess that might be why. I'm in the city, but it's not very big compared to other places in the US. Outside of the city, we don't even have a bus system. :c Everyone has their own car or borrows one.

I'm glad your peaches made it out okay! Peaches are so good.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 13:16:32 )
@Lufi: oh yes that would a Problem for me because i dont have a License! Herr in germany you have a good public transport system Not great but good!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 15:56:04 )

Ooof I hate how rude people can be. And to a pregnant woman no less! We have public transportation here, even a few light rails, but there's always a bit of a risk riding them as you never know who's going to be on board. Lots of crazy people riding the trains and busses.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 00:16:51 )

@Miss Sandman: I wish we had a decent system because my car is currently being worked on! :c

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 00:45:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’m so glad I don’t have to worry about public transit like trains anymore now that I live in America again. While they are convenient, I hated rush hour time because you get so many annoying, strange, and/or rude people.
I hope your peaches survived. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 08:52:17 )
@Lufi: thats also really Bad for the enviroment!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 10:46:36 )

@Miss Sandman: Sadly my State doesn't care about recycling or protecting the environment. :c

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/3 12:46:12 )
@Lufi: thats the Problem ist a danger you cant see
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.