Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat First tea than coffee.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 16:56:46 )
@vengeance: me too haha xDD

@Peachy: yes i will make some vegtebales now and sage tea again thank you =))

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 19:04:21 )
@Miss Sandman: I just got over a cold of my own
Had it for about 5 days and then gave it to my partner, who then gave it to his little sister
I drank a lot of peppermint tea with honey & cinnamon

Hope you feel better!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 19:11:02 )
@mizuie: thank you =) for me is just the problem iam 7 months preggo now and you dont may take some medicine and some teas you also dont may drink thyme tea (i love thyme) instead i need to drink sage tea ;A;
and yeah its the time for colds! bad bad bad colds!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 19:11:19 )
@Totalanimefan: thank you hun! =)

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 19:43:16 )
iam drinking tea like crazy its super disgusting XD

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 22:42:00 )
@Miss Sandman: oh yeah that's a dilemma when you're pregnant
My partners sister just had her kid yesterday (she's still currently in the hospital recovering)
Thyme tea is also really good! I'm sorry you can't drink it but once you have your little one you can drink all the thyme tea you please!

Steamed lemonade and a peach tea bag + a mint like tea bag is also helpful for colds! Just make sure to get the teas that aren't caffeinated
At Starbucks it's called a citrus defender tea

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 22:50:42 )
@mizuie: aww how nice =) did she make the birth well =)? i bet the baby is cute as hell *____*
sounds tasty! =) i stay with my sage tea this surprisingly helps really well with my sore throat!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 01:44:01 )
@Miss Sandman: Yeah she had the kid okay!
The mom, her & her fiancee all went to the hospital at about 7 or 8am? Then the mom, the step dad & my partner all came back at about 6 or 7pm

They were gone thru the whole day! The mom also takes the kids to school (my partner's brother & little sister) so I ended up having the day off with no errands & I ended up watching the little sister all day since she was kinda nervous & freaked out

The little sister wanted to go to the hospital but wasn't able to due to her also being sick, she was nervous / freaked out but still wanted to see her sister & her niece
The baby was born at 3:50pm or 4:50pm I can't remember

The baby is also very adorable
Her name is Elsie & she has Black hair, tannish skin (like a caramel color) & we dont know the eye color yet - it'll either be Blue, Green or Brown

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.