Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Ima Just Be A Potato Now

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:00:58 )
Dear lord, I get that some hospitals aren't going to be busy and not necessarily assist you immediately. I get that, I do. But four hours in the waiting area??? I almost fused with the chair I was sitting on. My poor back is killing me.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:05:07 )
@LordLucre: oh dear 4 hours is even normal for germany and we have a nice healthcare =) why you gone there =O??

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:06:12 )
@Miss Sandman: Brother isn't doing well, so he was getting a check-up to see what steps to take to get better.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:08:34 )
@LordLucre: oh so not you personally? what are his symptoms? you have just doctors in hospitals right? and if you need to wait this long its not an emergency for them

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:10:30 )
@Miss Sandman: Depression and anxiety. Thing is that his healthcare plan doesn't start till next year, so we had to say it's an emergency(he isn't suicidal though).

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:13:44 )
@LordLucre: awww i see thats bad. as i had my mental break down they bring me in the emergency room.... i stay there for like an entire night and after that i needet to stay 3 months in a sanatarium but it helpes me alot and i hope your brother get the same amount of help =))

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:18:07 )
@Miss Sandman: He told us he's only getting a partial hospitalization, meaning daily group therapy, activities, etc(if I'm right. I had to go to one too, but it was at a different place). Also got some meds to treat his depression and anxiety. I do hope he gets better, but I also hope he learns to understand my situation as well and not judge me as much(also suffer from depression and anxiety).

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:20:10 )
@LordLucre: sounds like a plan after my 3 months hospital i had this too for another yeahr and it was kinda fun! and yeah i think he will understand you better after all! you feel better about your mental health now?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:28:57 )
@Miss Sandman: Not gonna lie, I still have my moments(mostly because he and our mother aren't exactly the easiest people to handle), but I've gotten a bit better, I'd say.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:31:42 )
@LordLucre: yeah moments are okay but at least if you feel better from time to time its nice =) and it will get better from yeahr to year. this is my expirience. and if you have hard to handle ppl around you you need to make your own space and get a little more distance between you and them.... not complete distance but a bit

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:42:21 )
@Miss Sandman: Oh, I've tried. They just have no concept of personal space. It's why I avoid family conversations with them as much as possible.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:48:31 )
@LordLucre: okay this sucks but my mom was that way too.....

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:49:18 )
@Miss Sandman: So whenever I get a chance to go out, I take it. > >' I need my space too.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 21:58:45 )
@LordLucre: i did the same thing ^^ my dad is caring but he respects my space iam so appricate this....! as i was a teenager my mom almost get a mental breakdown because i came in with black nailpolish my friend made me on my nails.... this was the point i told me that i never would be like my mom
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 22:02:24 )
@Miss Sandman: I get along better with my dad than I do with my mom. He usually makes silly comments on my things, but he doesn't get all up in arms about it. My mom, on the other hand...
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.