Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities The Queen's Charity NEW EVENT ADDED

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:22:11 )

The Queen Declares...

@Miss Sandman: glad you're getting better. I'm alright, we're going to dinner with my mother in law tonight. I'm looking forward to it.

It is October, time to get spooky.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:25:01 )
@Queen of Trash: yes? thats nice you like your mother in law =) and yes the throat candies do the thing XD i never imagined tha i can get better from candy XD

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:28:01 )

The Queen Declares...

@Miss Sandman: I do, she's a really sweet lady.
Hahaha I love throat candies!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:41:48 )
@Queen of Trash: i often heard daughters dont like there mothers in law my mother in law is okay too =)) usually i dont i want real medicine the problem everything is with thyme or alcohol! both big nonoes in pregnancy!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:44:31 )

The Queen Declares...

@Miss Sandman: Yeah, that seems to be a thing. I mean, I didn't really like my ex's mothers, they weren't nice people. So I guess we just go lucky,
Ah yeah, you can't have those.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:46:19 )
@Queen of Trash: the mother of my ex hates me.... she tried to hide it but she really hates me xDD but i never knew why. will you go in a fancy restaurant?

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:48:37 )

The Queen Declares...

@Miss Sandman: One of the mothers of my exs really did hate me, she didn't even try to hide it.
It's not really that fancy, it's one of those middle kind of restaurants, not too casual, but not fancy. Does that makes sense?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:52:29 )
*accepts invitation to pop in*
*waves*

Hi everyone. Yes, I'm new here... just poking around, seeing what's what.

So... Mothers in Law, huh? I adore mine... but she's rather special. After all, she raised my husband and I like him just fine! LOL

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:54:03 )
@Queen of Trash: OMG how she show you?
i like casual ones better though! :D

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:55:55 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: Welcome to the thread! Glad you took the invitation. <3
If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.
Yeah I love mine too.

@Miss Sandman: She literally told me she hated me.
I can wear leggings and a cute shirt so I'm good haha.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:57:57 )
@Queen of Trash: Thanks for extending the invitation! :) ... and for the proposed trade...? *goes to see if I can figure out how this works*

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:59:26 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: of course! I made this to help people so I invite new people in here. There's an avatar contest on the first page also, feel free to enter, there's still 5 days. Top prize is worth 16k.
You just click accept offer, I'll click accept trade, then you click accept trade and ta da!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:59:40 )
@Queen of Trash: i love my sister in law but sometimes he has wierd opinions.... she told me 2 weeks ago "put on another shirt and dont wear this rag so we can go to a restaurant" and i was like " this is a metalshirt and the rag is a poncho sorry i dont fit in cute clothes anymore XDDD"

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:00:28 )

The Queen Declares...

@Miss Sandman: I love my sister in law too. Hahaha, yeah you can only wear what you fit in.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:03:00 )
@Queen of Trash: i mean there are cute maternity clothes.... but why i should buy a ton of new clothes for like 4 months xD she hates my poncho though but its like a wearable blanket!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:03:38 )
@Queen of Trash: Yup - I thought that's how it worked. Thanks for the info and for the donation! <3

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:05:10 )

The Queen Declares...

@Miss Sandman: Yeah, buying maternity clothing you can only wear for a couple months seems crazy. And who doesn't want to wear a blanket?

@Wildfire: no problem. Always happy to help out. <3

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:07:26 )
@Queen of Trash: yes those are my words.... i bough some maternity dresses but i can reuse them if iam not preggo anymore xD i saw an ad on instagram its like an hoodie but its a blanket you actually can wear as a hoodie and i was like OMG the future is now!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:08:06 )

The Queen Declares...

@Miss Sandman: omg I need that. A blanket hoodie sounds AMAZING.

I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:08:08 )
Ok... question - is there a way to limit, adjust, or even shut off the constant little ping notifications? I don't want to miss notifications or replies, obviously, but it's difficult to keep up with which ones have I seen/reacted to and which ones I haven't...

@Miss Sandman: that hoodie sounds cozy!!

... and ok, another question - double posting ok? triple posting? I did see the no spamming (not my tendency anyway) but I don't remember seeing anythign specific about double or triple posting... TIA
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.