Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Buying Sticky Fingers!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:19:45 )

good luck sweetie <3

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:23:36 )
@inatlaka: thank you dear :D

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:25:20 )

Your welcome.
The bayou is so awesome. I also want it. XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:27:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: The community was so rude and immature, and people thought a “good avi” was one with the most expensive stuff. Mine looked so bad, but I had a lot of rare items, so people always complimented me. )x It takes the fun out when everyone is greedy, including the staff on the site.

I quit like in 2009 because my account got hacked, and the staff didn’t care. ;~; So all that time getting those expensive items didn’t matter in the end...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:30:12 )
@Tsundererra: yes this is so gaia.... Omg iam happy you can make great avis here out of event and low budge items tbh. well it feels nice ifyou have an prestige item but where is the fun if you need to sell your whole inventory for it?

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:31:23 )
@inatlaka: yes bayou is extremly pretty and the skullies are so cute! >w<

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:33:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Yes, I’m so glad I can dress my avi however I want here, and people won’t judge me if those items are commons from the shop.
And people don’t care if you use a rare item, they mostly care if it looks good or not. :)
I’m glad the economy on here isn’t messed up like Gaia’s either... everything is affordable... it just depends on if people are selling them...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:33:48 )
@Miss Sandman:

super! and has so many poses D:

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:38:51 )
@Tsundererra: *nods* this is so right! i saw just the angelic and demonic rises in price =O but i love them i never will sell them though XD unless someone gives me sticky fingers bayou and master for it XDDDD the master is a perfect maid item ;A; but today i learned you can make a nice maid outfit with commons and some other items =)

@inatlaka: every item on here has a nice amount of poses even the event items =))

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:42:50 )
@Miss Sandman:

That is true that is why I love voltra.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:44:19 )
@inatlaka: yes =) i was really impressed because its alot of work !

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:44:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Same! I managed to get one angelic here, but I will never sell it unless I get a second one. xD
O: What common items can you use to make a maid outfit? I love the hand poses on yes dark master, I just wish each dress color had different skin colors.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:48:20 )
@Tsundererra: i just can give you the advice play with the dresses, skirts and tops in city rack. some really layer well than you need a apron item and you have a maid outfit =)) so i did it with my current avi ^^ i just would be happy if we would have a tea can item here =O like the cup item!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:59:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: There is the vibrance day tea set, but that’s as close as it gets for tea stuff.
You did a good job with your maid outfit~ I’ll try to play around, there are a lot of cute stuff I could prolly work into a maid outfit.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 00:11:39 )
@Tsundererra: thank you!!! maybe your next avi will be a maid as well :D and thank you i will check later ^^ now i will go to bed ^^ i try to sleep its 1 am for me ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 00:29:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I will try to make a maid one soon. And night night! ^^ Rest is good for getting better~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:01:25 )
@Tsundererra: yes i feel alot better yes!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:07:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I’m glad you’re feeling better. ^^ And 22k for a showstopper is good enough since that is double the price, I wouldn’t do more than that right away... The chances of people selling it will be higher if you’re willing to buy it for ohms too.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:16:30 )
@Tsundererra: i just have 100 ohms so no xD i do 25k ^^ maybe maaayyybe
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:25:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I know the only reason I got all the stuff sold to me was because of the ohms. But good luck~ That is a decent amount of volts. ^^ I am rooting for you!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.