Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Stoooopid......

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:41:48 )
the mailman is ringing furiously on the door.... i go downstairs like the death and iam finally on the door hes gone and i seeing him serving other houses..... like wtf sorry iam to slow for you???
now i need to get my package from the mail station *rolls eyes*
*Little rant*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:50:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

LOL! This happened to me too! It was super awkward too. By the time I opened the door, he was walking to my neighbor’s door, and when I called out to him, he made eye contact and then ran back to his postal vehicle and drove away... I had to go pick up my mail from the post office too. Such a pain...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:54:44 )
@Tsundererra: i dont know whats wrong with this ppl! D: i mean 1 min why they cant wait 1 min more......

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:56:42 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Seriously. It’s not like it’ll hold them back from finishing their job. /: They just want us to work harder to get our mail because we made them wait.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 11:00:15 )
@Tsundererra: yeah it really is like this! i mean iam sick and preggo and our house is really big.... this fuuu idiot! but in retail you need to be friendly to all the rude customers........ i hate the econemy

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 14:21:32 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

They may be on some sort of time limit
Idk about mail here cuz unless he needs a signature he can drop off at the back door horse pasture then forest behind the house, country living, but I know Schwan's has a two hour limit per house. They're also frozen food delivery so they need the time tho

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 14:41:41 )
@Kitalpha Hart: yes but it was like a minute..... i mean a minute.....

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 16:45:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hahaha, the reason I will never work in retail again. I just can’t be nice to clients from hell. xD
At least the post office workers in the post office are super nice, but I think they’re supposed to have customer service skills.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:00:00 )
@Tsundererra: yes i feel you i worked in retail as well and it was the living hell!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:02:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I always expect retail to be better in other countries, but I guess there’s always entitled, rude people to ruin moods all around the world. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:04:44 )
@Tsundererra: yes..... if your own uncle comes in and yell at you that he has no time and he need the bouquet asap youre like wth go anywhere else!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:10:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Oh wow, did that really happen? He should’ve gone to another place without a wait time or something.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:17:20 )
@Tsundererra: as a florist you always have a wait time if you want the bouqet fresh made for you!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:24:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: This is true~ Do you also have premade bouquets like we do here in America? I would’ve told him to pick from there.
Florist sounds like such a lovely job.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:27:06 )
@Tsundererra: yes we had and i usually would reccoment this but he already choose flowers!
and no it really is not! ^^ i though so too in the beginning ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 19:27:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ahhh, that is annoying. It’s the same with people who go to a restaurant and order something that takes time to make, and get angry when it takes longer than 5 minutes. Go to a fast food place if you can’t wait.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 19:29:02 )
@Tsundererra: yes thank you and even the burgers at mcdonalds need 45 seconds to get done! my uncle told me after a minute he hasnt much time and i should speed up a bit....... i was so angry at him.....

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 19:31:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Even microwaveable meals take a minute. Damn uncle, do it yourself if you think you can do it faster. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 19:52:57 )
@Tsundererra: yes maaan! i just dont understand this human being! really he is so fake
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 04:13:31 )
@Miss Sandman:

what a jerko

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.