Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — Cat Lady Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:13:56 )
Omg, I love it. My life is complete.
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:14:27 )
@Neko: OH I hadn't thought of that. I've never given a reading before but I would love to practice on here. Maybe I ought to do some free readings first, just to get used to it. ^^ Thanks for the idea!
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:14:40 )
omfg neko thank you blessing my life lmfao
Report

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:14:49 )
@timeandtimor: Hehe no problem! :D I bet it'll be fun.
Report

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:15:06 )
LOL happy to please you two. :P

this 15 second timer is really killing me
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:15:15 )
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:15:35 )
dude same.
i haaaate the timer
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:15:40 )
We're so close to a 1000, yay!
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:16:18 )
right? so close i can taste it lol
Report

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:16:24 )
I usually keep on the same page and keep clicking the 'show new post' yellow banner, so when i refresh and see how many pages we've actually made it always surprises me.
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:16:37 )
I don't see a timer on my phone
Report

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:17:10 )
@XoGIZMOoX: It only pops up when you post too quickly
Report

Donator — Cat Lady Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:17:11 )
Lol, I do the same thing neko.
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:17:25 )
I have enough coffee to keep me fueled til 1000 pages <3
Report
returned 6/7

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:17:31 )
The thread moves too fast for me to just keep refreshing lol
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:17:48 )
neko, yeah i try to stay on the actual page. but sometines i cant keep up or i cone back abd its been three or more pages

gizz, theres no actual timer. but if you try to post again faster than fifteen seconds a pop up with say hey wait a second. :|
Report

Donator — He/Him Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:18:11 )
@timeandtimor: I love the Gray Man too! I wish he had more dialogue in the last book. D: I feel like there were a lot of things left unsaid...
Report


Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:18:24 )
@pixiebuns: your avatar looks a bit ghostly now
Report
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:18:40 )
I'll have to go get food at some point, but maybe I can wait until 1000 pages to do it xD
Report

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:18:49 )
neko; haha sometimes there is a small lull and i refresh.

shark; i totally read that as the gay man ngl

unicorn; thanjs!
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.