Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts CLOSED

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 20:33:40 )

@Miss Sandman: Sounds fun. lol
I am debating on playing Destiny 2, and also trying to decipher if my grandfather is going to go ahead and buy a new fifth wheel trailer or not.
It seems like he wants to, like really wants to, but my grandmother is against it.

Click the bottle to buy your own.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 20:35:39 )
@Anarchist Beauty: itwas fun my BF watched it together we were on the phone and discuss about what happened there XDDD
ohhh those wives! but why she is against? live your life grandfather :D

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 20:47:09 )

@Miss Sandman: I honestly have no idea why shes against it.
He said she really like the fifth wheel he was talking to the guy about getting.
It's bigger than our current, better layout, more storage, etc etc.
And yet...
But he's still going over the math and the paperwork and talking to people about it on the phone so...
Low key I think before the end of the day he's gonna be like "alright, I'm going to sign papers" lmao
But it's hard to tell.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 20:50:08 )
@Anarchist Beauty: haha grandpas can be really stubborn =) i think its a good thing =)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 21:08:27 )

@Miss Sandman: It absolutely is not.
Stubborn is not a quality I admire or want to deal with because it always just leads to arguing and anger.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 21:16:03 )
@Anarchist Beauty: no not the stubborness dear, i mean its a good thing he do like he think its right. i mean theyre older ppl afterall and my mom passed pretty early so i always think that they should do what they please as long as they could =))

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 21:17:10 )

@anarchist beauty: Shooter games are hella fun. I love Overwatch and umm...Gears of War. <3 Halo is good too.

@miss sandman: Hello there!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 21:22:13 )
@Boss Rimi: hello boss how are you and whats up to you =)?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 21:24:21 )

@Boss Rimi: I'm usually not a fan of shooter games bc aiming is not my strong suit, but with Destiny 2 being on my laptop and I can use my wireless mouse for controls and aiming it's so much easier.
I still don't get as many kills, but it's easier for me to at least hit something. XD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 21:31:15 )

@miss sandman: Hey, I'm good, just going to go take a shower and get ready to buy a few things I need. Nothing interesting going on. lol How are you?

@anarchist beauty: Hahah I totally get that! xD
I'm not very good at these games but I'm not too terrible either.
I haven't played in like forever though. Well, ever since school started up again. :/

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 21:32:45 )

I've returned~!
...I got stuck in a hermit hole after graduating and forgot about Voltra. ;^;

So how's everyone doing??

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 21:35:00 )
@Boss Rimi: iam still impressed that stores are opened in the us on sundays xD and iam better again :DDD yaay for fighting a cold! what you want buy?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 21:59:51 )

@Chrysothemis: Hello and welcome back!
Congrats on graduating! ^^
I'm pretty good, just showered. So now I'm just waiting a bit before I head off for a bit.

@miss sandman: The post office isn't. Hehe
Yay for feeling better!
I'm hoping to buy some pants and I also need to buy some litter for my cats.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 22:01:54 )
@Boss Rimi: wooow the post office XDDDD oh do you need pants or do you saw fancy ones you want =O? i like buying pants >w<
awww you have a furbaby too >w<
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 23:19:41 )

@Boss Rimi: Ah school, total fun sucker.

@Chrysothemis: Welcome back!
Glad you found your way out of the hermit hole. lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 23:58:06 )

@Boss Rimi:
Thanks. ^^
I've been trying to fix a keyboard today. I got ditzy and spilled a drink on it and now my boyfriend and I have been trying to fix it but it seems like no matter what we do to clean it, it just keeps sticking. It's frustrating...

I'm probably going to be lurking around the forums for a while as I watch videos and play games, though. I wish I could play The Secret World, but uh... that requires my desktop keyboard. ;^;
@Anarchist Beauty:
Thanks!

I'm not quite out of it yet. I need to find a job but... I haven't had a lot of luck. I just want a simple retail job but it's so hard to find one.
(Though that's not helped by my anxiety...)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 00:23:32 )

@Chrysothemis: Welcome to that club.
Job hunting is impossible around me.
Nobody hiring.
Though seasonal work is coming around, but like...
I have the anxiety issues, too, and being yelled at by customers in a seasonal retail job will make me cry.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 02:53:49 )

@Anarchist Beauty:
I've done seasonal. It's not worth it. It's never worth it, unless you're absolutely desperate to make cash. And I'm in that awkward, yet fortunate position where I have my barest needs covered so doing seasonal work just seems like a waste of time.

I'm just tired of feeling like a leech...

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 04:08:01 )

@miss sandman: Eh, just wanted some bell bottom jeans is all. I really like them. uwu
Hahah Yeah I have 3 of them. They drive me crazy but I love them.

@anarchist beauty: It really is. But soon enough, I'll be done with it and be a real adult. lol

@chrysothemis: Oh no that's a shame! D: That really sucks, and it's even worse when it just won't get cleaned.
Is there any way you can maybe buy a new one? I don't know if keyboards are expensive or not on their own though.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/14 04:14:00 )

@Boss Rimi:
It's not the end of the world. I have not one but two spares. ...Though, the nice one is wireless and badly needs batteries, so we're settling for the weird flexible rubber one I have until we can buy some AAAs. It doesn't matter much since the boyfriend mostly uses controllers when gaming... but I'm a keyboard and mouse purist. My life is sad. ;A;

But I've got my laptop, at least!

RP Search status... Open!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.