Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Boops, Beeps, Doo’s, & More!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 07:42:06 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 07:42:13 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 07:42:19 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — UWU/ Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 07:42:24 )
@tsundererra:
Tsunny ouo

Can you help me get some event items?
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 07:42:26 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 07:43:05 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Kairu: Kairuuuu, are you team treat? O:
I can help you~




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — UWU/ Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 07:44:06 )
@Tsundererra: I’m in trick nuuuuuuu ;w;
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 07:45:11 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Kairu: Did you need treat items? Or just other items in general? xD




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — UWU/ Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 07:46:28 )
@Tsundererra: I’m unable to post as much this week. I wanted the full set of trick yeeeee (and the treat too)

No i dont have any of the items yet.
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 07:47:34 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Kairu: I can get you a full set of everything. I think I got a spare treat too. xD




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — UWU/ Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 07:48:59 )
@Tsundererra: can do art for ya, tell me what i should draw xD

If you have some more trick or treat set, that will be another art request
Report
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 07:56:09 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Kairu: I don’t have anything I need drawn really. If you really wanted to, you could do my avi, though it’s really not necessary.

Did you want the first set now? Or wait until all the items are released?

I can send you a second set once the event is over since I’m going to be buying the bundles and goodie bags.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 08:02:49 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 08:02:54 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 08:03:08 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 08:03:21 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 08:03:28 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 08:03:34 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 08:03:41 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 08:03:50 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)






(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.