Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Buying 4x reaping ritual bundles

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 17:19:50 )

I don't think I was being particularly salty. (´ε`;) Sorry if it came across that way. I just wanted to point out that the jigsaws were available for people that may not have been around to know there were options. Ultimately prices are determined by supply and demand, but I'm always about getting items for free when I can and I want to help other people do that too.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:16:34 )
@Tsundererra: yea i would want one for free. if you are able to sell me 2 more bundles, i will buy it off you.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:27:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I don’t think you were being salty at all Pie. You made a good point that people should try to do puzzles and buy stuffs through event currency for now.

@Miss Sandman: I feel the same~ the only ones who can change stuffs are the ones who feel bothered by the current prices by selling their own stuff for less and having people follow.

@Kairu: So you want 3 bundles total? I’ll send them your way. Not sure about your current volt amount, but pay what you want on the other two. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:35:40 )
@Tsundererra: yes it makes me feel like hoarding my stuff and dont give it away :0 I wait for the Time ppl Start Selling other stuff again xD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.