Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:38:05 )
I'm doing good :)
Just got finished with an episode of Stranger Things. I have one more that I think I'll save for tomorrow.

Probably going to do some art like I usually do around this time lol.
How about you?

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:46:20 )
@Nalight: Nothing much. Just posting around lol I might be going to bed soon though. It's almost midnight for me.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:48:19 )
It's about that time for me, too ^_^
I just stay up late lol.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:50:04 )
@Nalight: I do sometimes too XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:52:00 )
I've been pretty tired today, though, so maybe I'll try to go to sleep a little earlier than I usually do :vanora_xd:

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:52:54 )
@Nalight: NIce ^-^ I was trying to see if I could find our old rp on Roli >.< No luck

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:56:48 )
They have had a roll back or two over the last couple of years. So it might not be there anymore.
I wasn't even sure it was from Roli xD Does make the most sense, though.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:58:20 )
@Nalight: I think it was Roli. I don't know if I knew you anywhere else or not. And it probably isn't there anymore x.x

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 11:01:09 )
Yeah, all the rollbacks and resets and whatnot made it really hard to stay on Roliana for me. I have a game on there that just pretty much died because we never knew when the site was going to go down again. Don't know if they fixed it but the site does still exist. Anywho, I can't wait for the new season of Stranger Things to come out! Omg, I'm so excited!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 11:04:50 )
Kimmi, Do you remember anything about it?
I had a couple of RP's going on around that time, I think.

Alice, They are still updating the site and stuff. And yeah, I know it still exists. I'm still over there and still have my Charity there, too.
I picked a good time to start Stranger Things since the second season starts this month! Woooo :D

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 11:14:41 )
Oh yay, I just realized that I was over 1k posts :vanora_sun:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 11:16:25 )
hello all sorry I was busy making art
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 11:20:02 )
What art were you working on?

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 11:28:15 )
@Nalight: Yeah, it's a great show and I'm super excited for the second season. I really loved the concept and I can't wait to see what new stuff they bring in. <3 <3 <3 At the Halloween Party I went to last year someone dressed up as Eleven when she had her wig and dress on. It was fantastic. I wish I had taken a picture.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 11:31:03 )
Aww I bet it looked great! :vanora_heart:
I imagine a big thing for this Halloween will be things from IT since the remake just recently came out. I'm thinking about getting a yellow raincoat and going as Georgie.

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 11:37:39 )
With or without the arm? XD
I was really impressed with IT. I am still having nightmares. Movies typically can't do that for me. I'm loving it. XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 11:43:07 )
Imma keep my arm hahaha!
Gotta see about getting some red balloons and helium, too. Pretty simple costume.

I really enjoyed it, too! It didn't really scare me all that much but I appreciated a lot of things about it. Especially cause I'm one of those many people that have nostalgia from the original.

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 11:48:38 )
I've never seen the original. I love the concept of Pennywise though, feeding on fear. It reminded me of Boggarts from Harry Potter, to be honest. The way he changed shape to look like whatever he thought would scare them. I already have night terrors so it wasn't altogether surprising that he started to feature in them. I'm not fond of clowns to be honest and it was a really well done movie, the kind that can get inside your head if you let it. I love those kinds of horror movies.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 11:57:07 )
It really was done well. And had a great cast!
Now days the original probably wouldn't be all that scary. So it done well in bringing the movie to a new generation while still keeping the old style to it.
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 12:08:34 )
Yeah, I saw some clips from the original and I was not scared at all. But then again, we do have to consider how long ago it was made and the audience it was made for. They were not as desensitized as us. Plus they didn't have the technology we do so they had to make their scares the best way they could. People still found it scary for their time anyways, so they must have been doing something right to make them want to make a remake! I'd love to see all the old horror movies get the update treatment. I'd love to see what they would do with the advancements we have now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.