Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat How do you take your coffee (and tea)?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 22:54:42 )
Are you a plain black drinker, or a so much cream it's basically milk person? Do you like flavored coffee with so much sugar you could fuel a small plane? Or do you prefer tea instead? If so, how do you take that?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 22:58:36 )
I drink my coffee black most of the time, but I won't say no to a fun latte or frap every now and then. With tea, it all depends on the type of tea as to what is in it.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 22:59:14 )
I have to add so much to coffee it's no longer an option, on a diet.
I like unsweetened tea, though.

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 23:49:57 )
I take my tea.... when I'm sick, like medicine LOL
I prefer juice, non-daory smoothies or just water honestly~~
is a true and blue child

awesome art by okios <33

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 01:19:06 )
The way I drink my tea is by... giving it to my husband and then getting a soda. Neither of us drink coffee, though 8D
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❤Elithiya~!❤
Art Shop

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 02:34:58 )
And suddenly I want tea. So while thinking of what teas I had I realized how I drink tea. I drink dark teas with milk or lemon, depending on my mood and if it's daytime or nighttime, I drink green and herbal teas with honey, and I drink fruity teas with sugar. When I randomly drink a chai tea, it's with a little sugar or honey and some milk.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — ...... Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 07:52:20 )
Black coffee. Occasionally (but rarely) a bit of sugar. ....Least, that's what I used to have back when my stomach could handle coffee. Nowadays I roll w tea (herbal or caffeinated, whatever). No sugar or honey or anything.

(I also like bitter chocolate, 85% cacao. I'm a very bitter person...)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 09:40:05 )
I uh... am on a strict Dr.Pepper only, drinking diet. #HasAnAddiction
I don't like coffee, and I really never drink tea. >.>

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 05:19:32 )
I should answer my own question o3o
Sly likes her coffee with a splash of heavy cream and several pumps of torani sweetener.

Old picture, but proof I don't play when it comes to my Torani lol
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 13:31:16 )
I don't like to drink coffee. But I like tea. :) It's gotta be hot tea though. I don't like tea when it's cold unless it's sweetened.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 14:01:14 )
I don't drink coffee often. If I do, it's with cream and sugar, or in the form of some kind of frappe ice cream concoction..thing. I like my tea iced with sweetener.

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 21:17:03 )
I drink tea with milk and coffee with milk and sugar; it's way to bitter otherwise!

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 21:24:53 )
Tea > Coffee :vanora_sun:
the only way i can drink coffee is if it is cold + i put milk / cocoa with it
#TeamTea

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:27:06 )
if i fix hot coffee at the house i like to put in Dark Chocolate Almond milk with a little bit of vanilla creamer(milk)

if i buy it out i like a Triple grande mocha(its my dads favorite drink) its very warming :3

when i fix tea at home depending on the kind depends on what goes in it. if its Earl Grey i like to put a little bit of sweetener in it first then i like to add a little bit of milk to give it a little bit of a creamy feel as well as cool it off. anything else i just add sweetener.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:30:23 )
Coffee with creamer, or iced coffee with milk and sweetener. :p

And when I drink tea, it's usually chai or bengal spice or somethin.

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:32:00 )
Sometimes I drink black when I just need energy.
I love drinking macchiatos if someone makes it for me.
Chai tea always with milk and ginger, strong masala mix, and some sugar to make it sweet~

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 04:03:59 )
For coffee I use a just a bit of flavored creamer to sweeten it up. I don't know if I can ever work up to black coffee but my husband also can't drink coffee I make him because it isn't sweet enough.
Now tea I like plain. When I first started drinking hot tea I would put a little bit of cream in it but I've really learned to appreciate it as is.
Please @ me.
My mind wanders so that ensures I come back.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 05:03:48 )
i like lattes, french vanilla with a little bit of sugar.
but i prefer tea. either cold sweet tea or hot with honey <3

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:59:09 )
I take my coffee in almost all ways. Except super sugary or with too much milk. I often drink it black or with just a little bit of cream. Ido like a good latte though. But not from Starshmucks.
As for tea, I usually drink it with no sweetener unless I have a sore throat. Then I add a little lemon and some honey.
I also drink both hot or iced, depending on how I feel.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 22:33:20 )
For coffee, it all depends. I I'm feeling like crap and tired and just done with life, I'll drink it black. Now, not saying I like the taste of it Black, because its aweful. But I'll drink it to kind of give me a good kick in the butt lol. On a typical day (in a typical mug) I usually add 4 sugars ( I like sweet) and just enough milk to match my eyes (cause I'm wierd like that) ^^

As far as tea goes, I like Arizona Green Tea Gingsing (Diet)
|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.