Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Tell me an interesting fact about yourself

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/13 16:18:20 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@Genuine Fake: Ah I see. *nods* I never played any Legacy challenge though since I tend to play it casually lol, until I unironically let my sims die (o - o ; )

And yep, motherlode to the rescue as always xD Hmmm... it depends on the person whether they want to use cheats change the appearances of world, sims, etc. or not

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/13 16:42:52 )
Leave him alone

I'm a furry, and once ran a furry specific panel at a convention.

also I like movies.

he\'s a harmful old man

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/13 18:14:46 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Genuine Fake: I know lol
But what can ya do but watch them show off why you follow the rules?

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/13 22:00:37 )
@Genuine Fake: oh well she could call herself lucky than xD i got an episiotomy and after i got home it ripped open complete, i didnt may stand, sit or walk for over two weeks and my midwife was there every single day.... long walks where save again after 7 weeks xDD i just nursed my baby and cuddled her every other thing my BF needet to do... it was hell

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/13 22:04:12 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I honestly don't have anything to share that is interesting about myself. :vanora_sweat:
But i hope you have a wonderful time on voltra.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 20:14:57 )
@genuine fake: Nope, I can't write with my right hand lol. Not very well anyway, as my handwriting looks like a 4 year old's at that point lol. So I'm not ambidextrous, but co-dominant might be the term you're looking for since I use different hands for different things.

And yeah, I thought it was super neat that he was born under the same circumstances lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 05:23:49 )
@ChiffonOrange: I should try to relax a bit and play more casually lol! I just get bored without goals for myself, but then I go overboard and obsess and take most of the fun out. D:

@Another Movie Addict: Oh cool! I've never been to any kind of convention, but I heard they are fun! c: Did you enjoy it? And what kind of movies do you like?

@Kitalpha Hart: Right haha that's true. How are you today? c:

@Miss Sandman: Oh my gosh O: That sounds horrible! I'm so sorry your experience was so rough. D: That's the kind of stuff that terrifies my about having my own! D: I'm glad you're feeling better now, though. ^-^

@MoodyBats: Aww, I don't mean to call you a liar or anything, but I doubt that! c: What kind of things do you like? Thank you <3

@Aisukohi: Huh, that's so cool. c: I can use my left if I HAVE to but it isn't very coordinated lol! And I agree, that is neat. x3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 05:28:06 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@Genuine Fake: Hmmm... It's up to you whether you want to play casually or not :o It's fine to have goals but make sure you take your time on doing so. Rushing will leave you feel unsatisified.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 09:22:08 )
@Genuine Fake: Yeah it was horrible but it is over and my baby is the best thing in my life that happened! So it was worth it ^_^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 12:45:29 )

@Genuine Fake: It was a pretty interesting experience honestly. Since I have a pretty nasty case of social anxiety making it kind of terrifying. I wanted to push myself out of my comfort zone.

I like all kinds of movies. Action, horror, rom-coms, family friendly, classical films. Lol though I do watch a lot of b-horror movies. Horror movies that are so bad they're the best comedies.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 16:24:14 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Genuine Fake: I'm all right. Living a quiet life because I don't have a life lol

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 17:12:36 )
Here's a lil fun fact about me - I'm halfway decent at coding CSS/HTML!
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 17:18:30 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Genuine Fake: trust me, i am not interesting at all.
all i do is art and talk about art.
that is all lol.

I have had quite a few people even agree that i was boring :vanora_sweat:

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 22:24:37 )
I've been drawing since i was 5.
It doesn't seem like the most exciting fact but it's the most exciting fact about me lol.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.