Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback [Updated June 22nd] Dressing Room & Inventory Management Feedback & Bugs

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/24 03:27:37 )

here's a bug,
i have a 'faerie queen crown' that's seperate from my "faerie queen" item.

i think i know where this bug came from tho.
before the faerie queen was released, just the crown ended up in the clothing shop,
i bought the crown and made a bug thread that a head accessorie seemed to make it's way into the clothing shop.
but the faerie crown being in the shops at all was a mistake, so the crown got taken from me and i was refunded my volts.

so the crown i bought back then is baaack. lol

also, consumable items aren't in my equip dressup pages at all. and like i miss that cause you could hold the orbs. and equip the other consumable items.

(Avatar Closet)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 09:19:31 )
I love that multiple items now stack, but I'm also encountering the bug that my avatar isn't showing up in the dressing room, and I can only equip one pose each from my multi-pose items. When I feel up to it, I'll try the starting over fix.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 02:10:35 )
    When I click on an icon in a set's item window to remove the last item in that set I'm wearing, it closes the window immediately. It gets really annoying when I'm trying to separately try on items from a set, having to click back onto the item to pick another thing rather than just being able to click between items while the window stays open

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 03:23:00 )

Lilypoo:

[size=11][color=#9F79EE]@Hachi: The consumable items will be brought back as their very own items! I will be adding that in the next few days!

x

are they going to be added to equipable? I just noticed that I can't equip my bags and stuff anymore.

Another question that i haven't noticed if anyone has mentioned it, I have a broken item in all my inventories. just one single broken image that is always equipped and i can't get rid of it. [/color]
[/size]

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 16:44:35 )

I just wanted to check to make sure it wasn't just mine glitching out. I know 2020 is a weird year and you all are working hard. ^^ I missed two events and and an inventory overhaul while I was away. That's alot!

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.