Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Update on my absence

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 23:13:49 )
β„πŸŒˆToday is a fresh start, do the next best thing and check in on your friends! πŸŒˆβ„

@Bonnie: I love metaphors and such. Too often we think we are tending to our garden of life but we don't like what grows or bears fruit. Then we realize instead of grapes we were planting onions. Not instead of weeding we were too busy. Instead of water or fertilizer to care and nurture we were in someone else's garden. If you don't like whats growing in your garden then tend to the weeds so the good stuff doesn't get choked out. Feed it water and fertilizer the way you do your friends and their garden. Make sure you lay a good foundation with you words and intent by tilling the soil. And last but not least, double check your seeds. You may think your planting one thing but in reality it is something else. ;)

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 23:28:07 )
@Xanthan: I uh...actually love onions.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 23:30:10 )
β„πŸŒˆToday is a fresh start, do the next best thing and check in on your friends! πŸŒˆβ„

@DevilkinBoi: me too but when I want grapes for wine....well I don't want onion wine lol

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 23:30:45 )
@Xanthan: I don't like wine though.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 23:49:32 )

@DevilkinBoi: eeek but I do lol

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 23:53:04 )
@Xanthan: More wine for you then!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 01:24:15 )

@Xanthan: you are so right! We really have to assess whether or not we are actually putting the focus and work on the goal we say that we want. So much encouragement going on right now!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 06:41:28 )

@Bonnie: thank you so very much. I am truly hoping to make a change in the world one person at a time. I'm always here to chat if you like.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 07:31:38 )

@Xanthan: honestly I wish more of us attempted to do that. That’s really how I’m striving to live my life, whether it’s just a compliment or listening to someone, I just want to be positive and try to add something to the world that’s good.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 08:27:36 )

@Bonnie: are you on the discord? Feel free to message me here or on discord. Hugs. It is possible to effect positive change. I promise.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 15:14:19 )

@Xanthan: nah I’m not on discord I don’t really have a reason to be, but sure I’ll message you or if I see you I’ll pop in and chat! <3

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 18:50:40 )
β„πŸŒˆ ❄ Underlying all our fears is a lack of trust in ourselves! ❄ 🌈

@Bonnie: sounds good to me. How things going today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/11 02:35:14 )

@Xanthan: things were okay today. I’m just really tired. I really need to get my sleep schedule back on track it is currently ruined

bloop

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/11 07:36:13 )
β„πŸŒˆ ❄ Underlying all our fears is a lack of trust in ourselves! ❄ 🌈

@Bonnie: keeping a decent or even regular schedule can mean the world to your body and mental health both. What's got it off kilter?
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.