Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 11:03:13 )
Kitalpha Hart:
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Operation Katana: I was in several guilds
But I haven't been on in years so I don't know which ones are active anymore. I suspect most are dead

Put ya guns awn!
Yea, I don't know if you remember if Wix profiles were a thing, but there was even a guild for that I was in. Most users hated it though, haha. But yea guilds are mostly dead, and the only active for real thread is the CB unfortunately....

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 11:04:08 )
🌈 ❄ Underlying all our fears is a lack of trust in ourselves! ❄ 🌈

@Operation Katana: Very nice. I enjoy all types of music. Was listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd and then Dire Straits earlier. Now I am onto lectures again and so I cannot jam and study lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 11:06:52 )
Xanthan:

@Operation Katana: Very nice. I enjoy all types of music. Was listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd and then Dire Straits earlier. Now I am onto lectures again and so I cannot jam and study lol
Xanthan:

Cool. Oh, lectures must be annoying but I know those are just apart of the process so... Yea I was listening to white stripes, Journey, Queen, stuff like that.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 11:08:19 )
❄🌈 ❄ Underlying all our fears is a lack of trust in ourselves! ❄ 🌈

@Operation Katana: ooh I love White Stripes. For some reason I fell in love with Doorbell by them. LOL Queen and Journey are also pretty awesome. I love 80s hair bands as well.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 11:34:54 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Operation Katana: I joined mid-2k8 and didn't really get active until sometime the nest year, so I likely missed a ton of stuff lol

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 11:51:12 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@Operation Katana: Hi there I don't think we ever met before but I wish you to have a good day! And I'm mostly fine, thank you. ^^

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 12:31:14 )
@operation katana: yeah if that other site makes u feel like that u should take a wee break.. i went to join yesterday but it was asking me to pay to signup.. im not paying for something that i dont even know if id like xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 13:41:10 )
LilMissKushy:
@operation katana: yeah if that other site makes u feel like that u should take a wee break.. i went to join yesterday but it was asking me to pay to signup.. im not paying for something that i dont even know if id like xD
Pay to sign up? It should still be free to play. Otherwise the trolls would be gone because they wouldn't be paying for a service.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 13:41:47 )
ChiffonOrange:
**** (> o . o <) ****

@Operation Katana: Hi there I don't think we ever met before but I wish you to have a good day! And I'm mostly fine, thank you. ^^
Hey. Thanks for that, much needed. I hope that you can have a good day too.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 15:14:04 )
@operation katana: yeah it wouldn't let me sign up unless i clicked one of the paying options.. so i just left the page.. i like avatar sites because of the peaceful community everyone's nice and so helpful and I've not came across any trolls so far.. so im glad i didnt get to sign in if thats the case on gaia

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 17:30:02 )
I've got two avatar sites I visit because of the calm atmosphere. Other than those two, I'm avoiding all social media and populated forum sites.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.