Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Lina’s Beach (prizes and art)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 06:30:19 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'blinks' No.. when i say 'Nods' i mean Nodding. as in nodding my head in agreement.
@LupaPrinceRomulus: <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 07:14:50 )
@star2000shadow: You get my drift though.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 15:49:22 )
I’ve never watched adventure time.

BUYING older crate and orb items. Please sell to me here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 16:51:34 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
LupaPrinceRomulus:
@star2000shadow: You get my drift though.

um not really..I kinda never watched 'adventure time'..so i was just taking a guess at what you meant. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 17:14:49 )
Must be a reference?
I don’t know the show at all

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 19:41:21 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ could be, wouldn't know, don't really watch it 'shrugs' right now Im waiting on my mail truck. but its taking it's sweet time today. 'frustrated growel. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 19:48:44 )
@star2000shadow: Adventure Time gives us a Princess literally made out of bubblegum, yes Princess Bubblegum exists in the series.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 20:26:48 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @LupaPrinceRomulus: um..'blinks'..fun? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 22:23:27 )
It never looked like my kind of thing. Maybe I’m too old for that kind of thing

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 22:25:31 )
This is exactly

I know about Adventure Time, but it was never my kind of show. The animation style was just too cheap for me to enjoy.

what you think it is.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 22:29:03 )
I don’t mind different animation styles. But it looked like it was just... goofy
That’s not my thing

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 22:30:32 )
This is exactly

I'm all for goofy, but I'm also a bit of an animation snob. Cheaper animation styles just rub me the wrong way. Hell the only reason Adventure Time even got picked up, was because it would be cheap to draw and animate quickly.

what you think it is.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 22:40:44 )
I really love Hilda and Over The Garden Wall, but those are both probably “cheap” animation.
But the story and characters are delightful!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 22:43:21 )
This is exactly

I've only made exceptions for a handful of things like that, and yes they could be. One of my exceptions was Green Lantern the Animated Series, and Teen Titans. Or and Star vs the Forces of Evil. There might be some others. But the story has to be very very good for me to get comfortable with those animation styles.

what you think it is.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 22:49:37 )
Teen titans (not “go”) was AMAZING!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 22:50:45 )
This is exactly

Yes it was and we never speak of that other thing.

what you think it is.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 22:54:16 )
The other thing is a disgrace

I like when new super hero cartoons continue to use the more classic animation style. Like the 80s-90s super hero animation style. It makes it feel... authentic? Like it’s part of the same world.

I guess I don’t care as much if it’s good, if it fits the feel and mood of the show.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 22:57:31 )
This is exactly

Now that's an animation style I can get behind.

Like I get that judging purely on the art style isn't the greatest thing, but Iunno I just can't stand squiggly doodle styles.

what you think it is.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 23:09:29 )
There have definitely been shows I started and couldn’t watch because the art bothered me. Or voices sometimes.

I really like the anime Katekyo hitman reborn. Except there are some chibi characters and babies that are SO ANNOYING. I’m so mad they did that, because otherwise it would be a brilliant show!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 23:12:01 )
This is exactly

There for a while I kind of gave up on watching anime, I've only recently started getting back into it. But even with anime I have my snobbiness. Like I refuse to ever watch the Sailor Moon reboot. That style is so stiff and doesn't flow as well as the original. You can see where frames are clearly missing.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.