Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Breaker Beach Event FAQ

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:03:24 )
Yes, so sorry about the team uniform issue! We hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. Unfortunately I have not been able to pin point the issue and am waiting for assistance from our interface support. Rest assured, everyone will receive their uniforms!

I hope this does not ruin all the fun this even has to offer.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:05:44 )

@Fozzy: I can't speak for others, but I know I've been having a lot of fun with the event so far despite not getting my uniform!

โ˜…~~Questing~~โ˜…

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:13:51 )
@Starlight: I'm glad!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:35:30 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Hey fozfoz
[number] basges left from gathering

Put ya guns awn!

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:49:03 )
@Kitalpha Hart: Thank you, we'll have that fixed as soon as possible!

Voltie — They/Their Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:53:30 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This may have been asked before, but on the cabins page it says you will get your team's uniform automatically for joining, but I don't think I have received it yet? Is it the uniform that is shown at the top of the cabin thread? This is my first event here so I might just be confused.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:03:14 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@GodsandPunks: it's broke, they know and are currently trying to figure out where the break is

Put ya guns awn!

questโ™คShop

Voltie — They/Their Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:05:00 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Ahh sweet okay! Thank you!

Nagisa | 25+ | INFJ
xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx

Find me on: Buzzly.art | Twitter

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:18:17 )
Yay. Time for another summer event!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 13:15:56 )
So, yay event... but you need to post to earn badges to actually go and do anything on the event page? And, somewhere, somehow, you need to pick a team to support...? I'm so confused right now. Must.Have.Moar.Coffee.First!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 14:07:16 )
Ok - the caffeine hit my system and things are making more sense now that I've investigated a little more...

However,
@Fozzy:
I ran across an issue with the "camp adventure" game - using the keyboard, from the inventory screen, I accidentally hit "enter" and ended up frozen on a page saying "TypeError this._windowContentsSprite is undefined". I had to close the window in order to get out of it, losing my progress in the process.

EDIT - attempted to go back to that previously saved game to get a new message: "TypeError $gameSystem.versionId is not a function".

Besides being an error you guys should know about, it appears that I really have lost everything for that game (I'm unsure of what exactly was required to complete the robot, but I had collected everything except maybe enough of the right fish?)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 14:18:44 )
@koneko: I'm getting that one too.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 14:53:10 )

โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
    sometimes foraging is consuming more than 15 badges at a time :U

i had 184 badges, foraged like 3-4 times and now when i try to click forage with 34 badges remaining (after those 3-4 times) it's giving me this pop-up

gonna @fozzy:

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 15:55:33 )
"You've had too much of the digital love..."

Yeah, I'm having the same issue with foraging saying I'm not having enough badges TwT

"You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 16:24:30 )
UPDATE JULY 27TH 10 AM VOLTRA TIME:

• FIXED - Team uniforms (x2) granted to account upon joining a team.
    • Will be reviewing team sign ups and granting uniforms to those who have already signed-up prior to the fix. Please be patient with us. <3 I will update you all when the process is complete. If you have not received your uniform by then, please pm me!

• FIXED - "You have [x amount of] Badges left!"
    • Previous typo: "You have [x amount of] Basges left!" I need to work with a magnifying glass ~ how did you all see that!?

• FIXED - Badge requirement for Foraging Activities on landing page
    • Somewhere along the way of frantically trying to fix other bugs we mistakenly "broke" the requirement of 15 badges to a larger amount. So it is once again requiring the previous amount of 15 badges per forage!

• FIXED - Vreg's Adventure Treeshure Hunt Mini-Game
    • A few error codes were discovered while playing the game. Files have been updated to remove those!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
We completely understand what a hassle these bugs and errors can be and the frustration they can cause when you expect a different outcome. We hope you've managed to keep up the excitement and joy while we worked out these quarks in the initial event launch coding.
We're always trying to shake things up and make these events feel fresh and new, so unexpected bugs do pop up, but it's a risk we're willing to take to give you the best events ever! We will take this as a learning experience to apply to our future events. Thanks Volties!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 16:26:49 )
@Fozzy: Thank you for the update. I completely and thoroughly understand what you guys are going through right now - good luck, and congrats for the creative approach to putting together an event!
โ”คโ–’โ”œ Hangout with me! โ”คโ–’โ”œ

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 16:35:15 )
"You've had too much of the digital love..."

Thank you so much :D!!!! I love that you all work so hard to make this game as fun as possible ;w;

"You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 16:42:25 )
โ˜…โŒ’โ˜†โŒ’โ˜…โŒ’โ˜†โŒ’โ˜…

Thank you all for your hard work! It is appreciated!

๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 17:20:13 )
There are a lot of things I love about this event, but also one thing I find rather annoying, Im not sure if I am the only one having the issue but in the minigame with Velvet, it takes rather long for it to react to my clicking ( like I need to click 3-5 times before it reacts,) and if I use the up-down-left-right-keys it just pushes 2 blocks at a time, thuogh it is faster it does not do any good when it takes 2 blocks at a time....
I am not at all good at thee kind of 'puzzles ( I cant real ever having been able to finish one ) but the slowness in the game reacting to my clicking, definitly has done that I pretty much has given up on at least attempting to solve the 'puzzle '..

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 17:21:14 )
UPDATE JULY 27TH 11:20 AM VOLTRA TIME:

• TEAM UNIFORMS GRANTED!!
    • If you were an individual affected by the no uniform grant upon team selection bug, you should now have your team uniform of choice x2!
    • Team uniforms can be found under the tabs "sets" > "event" of your inventory
    • This was a manual grant so Fozzy human error is possible. If you cannot find your uniforms please PM me!

Thanks for your continued support and understanding!
Go forth and rep your realm!!!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.