Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Sound Cabin

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:46:45 )

Just getting my day started, but I'm doing well so far

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:47:12 )

I've played Animal Crossing since the GameCube game. It's always been one of my favorites

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:48:55 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Gunslinger

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hmm yeah my day's starting to, the lady who helps me keep my place clean showed up 'yawn' got my morning pills in me so im doing fairly good. working on earning that matchstick its all i need to get the cozy camping. <:3( )~~

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:11:04 )
    I"m up! A little later than I'd hoped but I feel a lot better than I did yesterday

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:11:40 )
    I'm assuming everyone else is at work rn or something

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:16:36 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Gunslinger

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ probably, me I'm at home, but the site seems to be lagging ju st a little, right now im try ing to get th at last match stick to, so Good morning Grost 'waves at' <:3( )~~

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:19:16 )
    Mornin mornin' star :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:22:57 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning Grost and 'does happy jig' I finally got the item, now to try and figure out what to get next. or if i should try and get a second one of this. <:3( )~~

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:28:31 )
    I got some stuff I wanted first then worked on getting the rest in order from left to right in JJ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:29:11 )
    I think I've got like two or three more items

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:30:35 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ah well this is my first item so yeah 'shrugs' i'll try and get them all as i work but its iffy haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:31:44 )
    This event is grindier but also considering one of the big aspects is injecting as many posts into specific threads as possible it's not too big of a problem :P

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:34:06 )
    Anyway how're you doin star? This morning treating you well?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:34:16 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ eh its fun, just gotta wander arou nd haha. t hough i'll take breaks here and there, im not good at doing just one thing continuely an di like watching movies at odd times or going and reading so yeah. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:35:07 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
grost:
    Anyway how're you doin star? This morning treating you well?

kinda, got woke up by the clener and just got my first event item so i'd say good.. im sleepy still thou gh so after she leaves i might or might not go back to bed, depends on if i finish waking up first or not. <:3( )~~

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:37:24 )

i ate finally
    getting down to do actual work again hfhdhhf

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:38:17 )
    What do you do for work Pachi?
    Also what's for lunch

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:39:46 )

i do design mostly

also i had veg soup with baked pork belly :Q

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:39:59 )

oh god my back actually hurts is this what it's like being old

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 17:40:47 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ oh no it can be much worse being old. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.