Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Fall '20 Plasma Orbs Feedback Thread

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/26 18:46:53 )

Fall '20 Plasma Orbs (RIGs)

Hey Volties!

Your feedback is always really helpful and much appreciated, so we want to continue this trend with our Fall '20 Plasma Orb sets! Your feedback will help us rethink how we design and create these items.

This season's Plasma Orbs are:

Eclipse Common Orb Fall ‘20 / 3000 volts

Eclipse | rare Priestess of Pie
Sunrise Breakfast | common Vozzy
Cerf Lumineux | common Kairu & Vozzy
Celestial Shadow | common Frossy
Astronautic Heartbreak | common KDA Drew | Vozzy

Unique Messy Bun | very common KDA Drew
Ombre War Hawk | very common KDA Drew
Unique Droopy Ears | very common KDA Drew
Unique Ugs | very common KDA Drew
Unique Harvest Overalls | very common KDA Drew

*Item created by artist | supporting artists & editors*
*Only a few unique patterns are shown in preview.*
*Artist credits are for unique pattern design, not item design and pixelation.*

Butterfly Kisses Orb / 150 ohms

Butterfly Kisses | rarest Alethna
Key to Heaven | rare KDA Drew | Vozzy
Neon Lights | uncommon ghost
Sunrise Breakfast | common Vozzy
Cerf Lumineux | common Kairu & Vozzy

*Item created by artist | supporting artists / editors*

Mother Anthropoda Orb / 150 ohms

Mother Anthropoda | rarest Alethna
Falling Star | rare ghost
Avian Misery | uncommon Frossy
Celestial Shadow | common Frossy
Astronautic Heartbreak | common KDA Drew | Vozzy

*Item created by artist | supporting artists / editors*

Additional Credits:
Orbs designed by Vozzy. Previews organized by KDA Drew.
A huge thank you to our Item Tech team Kiwi, Valefor, Vozzy, Hadsvich, Dipper, and Lilypoo

Plasma Orb Spring '20
Collector's Bundle.

Hedera Fey
Vozzy
Hedera Fey will be available in the Fall and Winter '20 plasma orb seasons, to then be swapped out on February 25th, 2021.

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set your reviewing do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories, those are just some suggestions for the direction you can take your feedback in.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it." As it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template we put together for you to use.

[align=center][spoiler=[b]Common Orb Fall '20 (Overall)[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]]
[b]Eclipse[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Sunrise Breakfast[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Cerf Lumineux[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Celestial Shadow[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Astronautic Heartbreak[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]x5 uniquely recolored/patterned commons[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Butterfly Kisses Plasma Orb(Overall)[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]]
[b]Butterfly Kisses[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Key to Heaven[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Neon Lights[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Mother Anthropoda Plasma Orb(Overall)[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]]
[b]Mother Anthropoda[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Falling Star[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Avian Misery[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Fall and Winter '20 Plasma Orb Collector's Bundle[/b]]
[b]Hedera Fey[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler][/align]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being very helpful!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/26 20:04:58 )

Overall gorgeous. Lots of variety in colors and styles.

Eclipse
★★★★★
Really cool concept. Midnight and honey are a classic space/magic color combination, but I love the other color choices as well. It’s nice that the arms and legs have no skin so they’re very versatile! Well designed!

Sunrise Breakfast
★★★★✩
It’s cute and well done. The color choices are amazing! I’m not a personal fan of using/wearing food related items very often so I don’t know if I’ll use it much. But I’m excited about the berry head nevertheless!

Cerf Lumineux
★★★★★
Absolutely amazing! It’s a brilliant design. I love the legs and their position. The ears with earrings is a great touch. I love the horns, but sometimes they don’t show up well over some hair/hats/etc. Kinda sad there aren’t any solid glowing versions

Celestial Shadow
★★★★★
The dress is fabulous! I’m hoping I can layer things right to be a spooky shadow monster. The arms and headdress are cool.

Astronautic Heartbreak
★★★★✩
I like the cool spiral heart thing; and the colors are cool. Not sure I’ll use the other poses though.

x5 uniquely recolored/patterned commons
★★★★★
Cool item choices, especially love seeing the overalls with a different belt! Very cool recoloring style!

Butterfly Kisses
★★★★★
The skirt and especially the hair are super cute!! Very adorable design! I love the wings as well. The bodice isn’t my personal style. The legs are cool but have a lot of skin so I might not use them much.

Key to Heaven
★★★★★
The dress is very interesting and lovely. I like that there is a version that doesn’t have the legs so any body matches. The hair is very elegant. The background is amazing!! And I’ll definitely use the glowing circles a lot! Nice color choices

Neon Lights
★★★★★
Very cool and stylish. I like it all but the hair is my favorite. I wish it came in about a million color combos!

Mother Anthropoda
★★★★★
I love the fluffy feathery antennas! They’re making my moth dreams come true! The hair is gorgeous and the hood is very cool! I love that the sash is separate from the dress. Very cool. Great color choices!

Falling Star
★★★★★
Has an oracle vibe to it, which I love! I like that it’s got fantasy/magic elements to it with the stars and floaty pose, but the style itself is very modern. It’s very well balanced and well designed.

Avian Misery
——-
Don’t own and you didn’t do full previews this time so I’ll rate it later when I get it and know what it actually looks like

Hedera Fey
★★★★★
I love the headdress. It’s either more like wood or more like feathers depending what you put it with, which is fascinating! The hair is a little strangely shaped, which makes it seem more magical. Might not go with as many avatars, but I think will really add a lot of style when used. The belt and shoulder accessories are amazing and very useful!! And the arms and legs are great!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/27 01:20:35 )
Sorry, still working on it

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/21 21:35:21 )

I know with the last orbs I said I would edit in all my reviews over time and then never actually did all of them, but this time I will try my best to complete my reviews! I'll only change the star rating after I've put in my review for an item or all of the items in that orb, so don't pay attention to those unless I've actually written a review for that item!

Eclipse
★★★★★
I can't think of anything negative to say about this item. I feel like all of the poses fit the eclipse theme pretty well. Some of the poses even incorporate sun and moon imagery. I think the three color schemes for this item being bicolor also fits the eclipse theme perfectly.

Sunrise Breakfast
★★★★✩
This isn't an item I'll use a lot, but I think all of the poses fit the theme well, and the color schemes are pretty varied. I do think a lighter color scheme with white as the main color and some more pastel accent colors could have added even more variety though. Most of the color schemes are a bit on the darker side excluding the yellow one. I think having items that replace the head like the strawberry do are good to have, so it's nice to see more of that.

Cerf Lumineux
★★★★★
The detailing on this item is really well done, from the glow on certain details to the spots on the legs. This item has an ethereal vibe to it. Cerf means stag and lumineux means luminous, and I feel like this is reflected in all of the poses well. For the color options, I like that there's one to represent the coloring of an actual deer as well as light and dark schemes. Items with fine details like this are great to have!

Celestial Shadow
★✩✩✩✩

Astronautic Heartbreak
★✩✩✩✩

x5 uniquely recolored/patterned commons
★★★★★
I can never think of anything bad to say about the recolored/patterned commons in these orbs. I love the fact that commons are recolored/patterned like this though, and I look forward to seeing which commons will be recolored/patterned in future orbs!

Butterfly Kisses
★✩✩✩✩

Key to Heaven
★✩✩✩✩

Neon Lights
★✩✩✩✩

Mother Anthropoda
★✩✩✩✩

Falling Star
★✩✩✩✩

Avian Misery
★✩✩✩✩

Hedera Fey
★✩✩✩✩

★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.