Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange ┤▒├ Wild's B/S/T

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/8 16:10:05 )
@Wildfire: Sorry, I sold the last of my crates. But I wish you luck finding the ones you want!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/2 15:36:28 )
-revives thread and drags it back to page 1-

Currently looking to buy:

First Star - Jan'21 crate (rare)
    Sowa's Soul - Jan'21 crate
    Rogue Bot - Jan'21 crate
    Silent Night - Dec.'20 crate

➪Also looking to buy Misc. items from the Solstice Exchange - Bayou, Showstopper, Sticky Fingers, etc.

Also, Happy New Year!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/2 19:22:22 )
@Totalanimefan: 1 each, I think. Shall I start a trade? Thanks! <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/2 19:26:01 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you for selling them! <3
Hope you're having a good new year so far!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/2 19:51:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh! Congrats! And everything went smoothly with the inspections, etc.?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/2 20:12:02 )
@Totalanimefan: That's good. I'm really happy for you and wish you the best with the house! It is definitely a good start to the new year for you! :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/3 14:51:07 )
@Totalanimefan: (sorry for the late reply)
Oh - that's a lovely little space! How much time outside do you think you'll be spending, with how many people, and doing what kinds of things? You could expand the garden if you like gardening, or put up hammocks or something similar, do your own version of the fire pit or do an outside kitchen (grill, etc.). What do you see when you look at that space?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/3 17:03:30 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL - that's the good/bad of a new house - soooo many options!!
If I had to guess, the shed will stay, but they'll take the fire pit, grill, and furniture. I would check the shed for sturdiness, leaks, etc., and maybe take measurements to figure out whether it will hold your bikes and any yard equipment you might need. I would leave the "flooring" out there for now - unless there's some damage or something that isn't showing in the photo or unless you have a solid plan on what you'd like to do with the space. Yes, hammocks can take up a good bit of room, but there are different styles and options available, so it really depends on whether or not you like hammocks and are likely to use them. I love my chair hammock - it's a great spot to curl up, watch the birds, read, etc. You could also do a couple of folding cafe (bistro) tables and chair set ups to give you some versatility - drinks or dinner. I got one at Lowe's for about $50 ... last Spring?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/3 18:11:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, patio sets are not cheap. I would suggest that you choose one you really love and know you'll use, though, and just suck up the price if you can - they tend to last forever. Sheds aren't cheap either, but if you're just storing bikes, maybe you could get a smaller one that's just big enough for your bikes. Before you do that -and assuming that you'll need to replace the shed- you might want to check to see if the patio tiling continues under the existing shed or if you'd have to do something with it.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/3 18:30:21 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL. That might have something to do with their pricing... who knows.
The joy of home ownership! <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/3 19:42:29 )
@Totalanimefan: We have been in this house for 18years (yes, a long time!). We were in our previous house for only a couple of years.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/3 22:28:11 )
@Totalanimefan: We've been too busy raising kids to do too much to the house other than a little bit here and there and the things we needed to do (like a new roof or painting or whatever)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/16 14:56:47 )
Cleaned Up my list a little... Yes, I'm still looking to buy some things if anyone happens to have them available for sale.
-shoves thread to the first page-

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/2 13:14:03 )
-pushes thread back to the first page of the forum-

Yes, I would like the new crate items, please, if you're selling them!

BUYING
Love Bites - Feb'21 crate
Misery Loves Company - Feb'21 crate

On Guard - Feb'21 Collector's Set
First Star (x1)- Jan'21 crate (rare)
Silent Night (x1) - Dec.'20 crate

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 13:39:42 )
-pushes thread to the front, along with updates-

WTB New Crate Items
... and other things listed in the first post XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 18:26:33 )
@Wildfire: I can sell you 1 of each of the new common crate items in exchange for one of your Unique Witch's Boots (3k value?) and 7k volts?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 21:40:13 )
@Aisukohi: That sounds like a deal to me, Aisu! Start the trade?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 00:37:59 )
@Wildfire: Trade started, and thank you very much! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 12:55:32 )
@Aisukohi: Thank YOU very much!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 03:03:51 )
@Wildfire: You're very welcome! ^^
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.