Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee New person here

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 00:36:51 )
@xvz: well i like wrestling with a little storyline. For example, in AEW we have MJF whos doing this president like promo shoot saying how Jon shouldn't be the face of wrestling he shouldn't be a champ his just a dictator and isn't doing what's right by the company. And that's it i mean once this match with jon happens the storyline will be dropped cus the match happened and on to the next person. Were other storylines like on WWE last from one pay per view to the next so every week you hear about it and after a while, it's like 'ok we're done with this' . And it gets boring fast. But its like i love to see the luchas and high flyers skills and the diva's skills. And diva/women of different size and shapes. Were WWE there all pretty much skinny girls. Nothing against the girls themselves but AEW and ROH and Impact have the skinny girls the heavy girls the girls who are in the middle and such. And it's like it's nice to see real women. much like the guys they always have all the different body types but the girls always have to be and the model type body built. So it's nice to see the changes.

And yes and no. I am a licensed massage therapist but I don't have the job of a massage therapist. I went looking for a job last year but bad things started to happen in my family and then 2020 hit so I don't feel comfortable doing massage right now. I mean it is open in my state but i don't feel that people can poperly relax with a mask on . I mean i work in a grocery store for 8 hours with a mask on and i have a hard time breath i don't see how getting an hour massage with a face mask on can be relaxing in anyway. And plus you never know who is careing the virus since not every one has symptoms of the virus. But hopefully when this all dies down i can get a massage job.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 00:46:31 )
@kittyzilla: Hi there and welcome to Voltra ^^

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 01:10:09 )
@ChiffonOrange: Thank you very much ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 01:11:31 )
@Kittyzilla: You're welcome c:

How are you doing today? (If that's okay to ask?)

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 01:18:51 )
@ChiffonOrange: umm well my bad family things seem to be going towards the good right now so things are feeling good at the moment
@Totalanimefan: hummm i use to do a lot of rps and i think art threads.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 01:22:19 )
@Totalanimefan: Hmmm. maybe a chichat board kind of thing i did that some times too. And i think I'll be good but thank you for the help. ^^ I would try to do some rps but the next couple of weeks will be preventing much from happing much like an art thread.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 01:22:46 )
@Kittyzilla: I see *nods* That's good to hear

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 01:24:45 )
@ChiffonOrange: once the ball start rolling i will feel so much better but that wont start til the 3rd so just got to wait a couple more days til that starts.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 01:26:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Totally will do cuz my vibes around me will be so much better. Lately i been feeling like i'm in a tomb. so i'm excited about the up coming weeks

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 01:33:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Well got a call today from housing and got the a okay to start moving in on the 3rd thankfully it's semi across the street (like across the main road kind of thing) and we have until October 1 to leave the house that i'm in now. Which my room is mostly packed up and some other rooms are started so it will be nice to actually get boxes out of rooms and to have like a month to move out. Hoping maybe 3 or 4th week to be all moved out of this house. But it was one of the many negative things hanging over my family. so it's one relief i hope to be taking a vacation from work ti move things in while my parents work (i live with my parents due to schooling and such i don't have the money to live on my own just yet) it's another reason i hope to be settled by 3 or 4th week.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 01:52:04 )
@Totalanimefan: well the nice part is we are going some where close so it's no big deal. And the pound will be in my back yard. And after the landlord tearing up all the trees and stuff from our yard it will be nice to see wild life out the window again.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 01:59:21 )
@Totalanimefan: yea right now this house feel like a tomb so it's like now that we know house and move date i'm getting all crafty in my mind to make it all special and such but i don't know what room i'm getting we will find that thursday.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 02:13:47 )
@Totalanimefan: well view is not big deal i'm more excited I'll get to hear the dinner train and the frogs i mean i feel better already knowing we have the house. Well i have tails (wolf,fox, and cyotes) and i was thinking what i might do is get either fall leaves or ivy looking things and hang it at were the wall meets the ceiling and then hang the tails from it to give a fantasy feel.

Donator — King Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 04:13:10 )
@Kittyzilla: Okay Ahh so the only gm your friend knew was a jerk. Gotcha. So there is a lot of online resources to play. If there is a dnd youtuber you like they are likely to have a discord and you can look for games through that way. Also something you could look into is Roll20. They are kinda run by a garbage human but besides discord and roll20. You maaay be able to find one here. I would say toss a thread in the game section see what happens.
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 22:34:20 )
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Dread Pirate: that's actually a good idea to try and post in the gaming forum. I'll try it once i get all settled in from the move cuz i wouldn't want to be let into something but not be able to do it due to being all over the place with things coming in the up coming weeks. But that is a really good idea to try out.

@Totalanimefan: I do live in the us I live in Rhode Island.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 00:21:37 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Totalanimefan: tehehe less that means when i talk about certain things you would get it. ... like my friends in Florida son't get how there lucky when there lows are 40 when i been in -17 before

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 01:07:11 )

@Totalanimefan: yea when my friend told me it was only 46 i told him to shut up and he was like why and i told him 46 compared to the weather i was having was a heat wave and open the windows

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 01:55:27 )

@Totalanimefan: normally yes but the new rule with the landlord before summer hit was no ac's. but at the new place we can have acs... hell they actually have ac frames built into the walls of some of the rooms

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 05:17:35 )
welcome to voltra!!!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 20:39:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kittyzilla: Welcome! Whoever told you that you can’t play D&D because you’re a girl is very outdated. Most of the people I know who play it are girls. And if you’re artistic, you can def be able to do make up well once you practice enough. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.