Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:13:42 )
Im glad my digital LARP is back on track from next saturday ( everyone from entire world is allowed in as long you follow the rules and stick to english/swedish ) I play a little nosferatu there who behind the scenes are a musician under an alias... that I am on my way making a youtube or spotify channel or as yes I have actal selfmade music for the char

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:13:44 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

that sounds tough tea i'm sorry :-(
it's hard too when like people who others might be able to turn to as a support system actually are needing support from you when you are trying to work things out for yourself

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:15:45 )

how long do yalls rp's usually go before it dies off?
i haven't done a lot myself so i'm curious if what i'm experiencing is normal or if ... idk if i'm doing something wrong lol ... and need to change something i'm doing??

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:16:24 )
@xvz: That is SO true. I had 2 stroke in my brain almost 5 years ago, 2 months after I got out of the hospial when I had to take care of myself my mother had a full on phsycosis, and refused to talk to or wit anyne else but my sister and I during her stay on the closed department. so the time I should have taken care of myself an dmy braisn healing I had to deal with that and be the one to tell my dad that my mother wanted a divorce and give his message back to her

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:18:19 )
my ps... welll ive not tried a rp in forums like avatrpagees but I am part of a textbased roleplay group where I have been a member for 17 years. how much is written depend a lot on my wo as well as my other players mood and how busy their rl life is.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:19:22 )

O.O that sounds rather awesome, Tea! Best of luck that the session goes well! ♥

I am in a rp group of friends who have been working on a Hogwarts RP for around 4 or 5 years now.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:22:09 )
Its been ding the past 3 times Ive been part of it ( dead river company ) is what its called. they're super friendly and have kkept me staying sorta sane during this pandemic

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:22:14 )

oh gosh that sounds hella rough sorry you had to go through that
it's hard enough to go through things by yourself and not receive support from people in your community (friends, family, community members) but on top of to have to provide for others during your time of need, that's a lot to ask from someone ...

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:24:12 )

wowwww !!!!! 17 years ??? even 4-5 years is really impressive, how do i get into that Lol
what are your groups on? it's like a website? a forum?
(i'm guessing discord hasn't been around as long but i hear it's popular these days for rp?)

i guess it might help that it's a group? so like even if some ppl get busy, the ppl who are less busy can still keep it going

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:28:40 )
Its a danish page that started out as a proboards page then evolved into a homepage fully controlled and evolved by the creator of the roleplay: Krystallandet.dk they also ahve a discord channel but it is more for meetings, sharing photos ad in case the pages server goes down. actually the owner of the page used this roleplay page as her final exam project when she had to go up for her webdesigner exam ( i think it was )

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:33:57 )

oohh that's cool, i didn't realize you could join a whole website dedicated to an rp but it makes sense when i think about it!
that's awesome, it seems like a good community! like ppl are really invested in it and everything
i don't know any dutch but, google translate has come a long way i will say lol

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:34:09 )

-sends Tea all the hugs from all the medical problems and such. hugs, hugs-

I started RPing on Gaia and Zantarni about 16 years ago. I've always been interested in story telling and playing make-believe with my sisters growing up. I wanted to be an author. Took a bit for my writing to improve and grow.
The current group I am with, we started the HP rp on Sapherna. We have since moved that and all of our other rps to a separate create-your-own-forums based site, so only we have access to replying to them. Plus, we have started several other rps there.
We also chat and plan things out on Discord. Lots of what ifs, sharing of pictures, talk of other rps we would love to start, that kinda thing. We do also do some smaller rps on there, as well as snippets of what different outcomes might occur in the story line with our characters.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:36:36 )
@xvz: danish people speaks danish not dutch ;)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:36:55 )
*hugs draagoness *

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:42:20 )

dragoness that sounds amazing :0
it sounds like you have a v special group! esp to start ur own custom forums just for yall and to be able to keep it going for so long, i'm v impressed
i've never really considered group rp's but maybe i should look into them :0

i'd love to improve my creative writing skills but i have a hard time doing it on my own, rp seems like such a fun way to go about it esp when you have co-conspirators you can build ideas off of together

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:44:00 )

oh embarrassing i meant danish
are they similar or is it glaringly erroneous to mix them up lol

and sending love and hugs as well <3 medical issues are super tough to navigate and go through

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:45:28 )
They are rather far from each other, also in language-tree. swedish, german and norweigian are closer. but german only at certain words

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:51:28 )

mm i see :0
i've never been to europe or scandinavia! a friend and i were supposed to go on a trip this year and visit berlin and amsterdam (and barcelona) but we had planned to go at the end of march just as the everything hit u_u

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 04:11:31 )

hows ur dog doing :0 is he ok, did u ever go to the vet

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 04:11:47 )

also the new bookshelf item is so cute!

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.