Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy life babble again

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 17:53:22 )

Everything in my life is going soso well lately :vanora_cry:
Last post I made was similar excitement. Got 3 awards, 2 certifs, 3.91 gpa. Friendships grew stronger, self pride shot through the roof, and my driving achievements this year make me feel like I overcame an actual impossible thing.
and now I'm offered 50% off tuition to take the advanced course (not counting scholarships yet, I still need to sift through those soon), to continue my journey on becoming a kick ass massage therapist.

Im still in limbo to take the state exam for my licensure but I'm EXCITED. Once that happens, if I pass the first try, you guys bet I'll come in here and lose my shit out of excitement xD

Im also in self quarantine now cause one of the students at graduation caught covid :vanora_upsidedown:
so I haven't been home for over a week now to avoid spreading it to family. But the new bf spends a lot of time with me despite it, and when he's not around I get a lot of healthy me time to meditate and just acknowledge how good I feel. I needed this down time.
and this time to get to know him so I can chip away at any trust issues I have deeply rooted. Dude's been very wonderful, it surprises me every day still. I feel so safe.

I also have that trip to TX planned still, so I can see my old life and scout the area. I still want to work towards my goal to leave CO. Not any time quickly, partner or no partner, cause transfer of massage licensure can be complex and I've been eyeballing this Atma Buti sound therapy school here.
My new partner has similar ideals to leave CO and by the time he finishes his current commitments, of which I can happily wait for while I explore other stuff for my career, we'd have (potentially) been together long enough to plan something together. In the meantime it's just extremely nice to feel like not a single thing is holding me back, not even the tiniest hesitation. I can think and talk about my dreams freely.

Anyways, thanks for being my diary again :vanora_xd:
I dont chat on here much these days but I still love you all!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 18:42:04 )

Yay! I’m so happy that everything is working out for you lately! I’m struggling with keeping up with studies but I’m going to have to figure it out. This economics class first exam kicked my butt but I’m going to have to bunker down and really push myself into fixing my mistakes and acing the final exam and hopefully come out with an A on the last exam.

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 21:44:50 )

@Jolly: yay things are going really well for you and you deserve it! You have worked hard and been through a lot this year.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/23 23:00:16 )

@Bonnie:
Yeah I struggled quite a lot with my studies, especially toward the last month or two. it felt like i was always behind on hw or something and wasn't retaining enough knowledge. but in the end i did better than i thought, so i think you'll do well too! your efforts seem to be in the right place.

@Totalanimefan:
thank you! i feel very blessed ;v;
and pretty life motivated. havent felt this good about the path im on in like 9 years.

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 03:09:45 )

@Jolly: you should feel good about it. And I’m happy for you.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.