Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk i don't even know what to say anymore

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 17:51:14 )

i typed out a huge thing but honestly, i can never just get things out properly. i just feel like i wanna die a lot lol

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 19:26:53 )
@seionshi: is something wrong that you want to talk about ? I hope ur ok💙

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 20:19:08 )
I have trouble getting things out properly, too. Its hard sometimes. ; o ; <3
I hope thing's start looking up for you.

Perhaps seek some counseling?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 20:23:14 )

@Seionshi: Hey. I'm no good at putting my thoughts and feelings into words, and a lot of time that feels like too much work anyway.
I don't think that you should die tho ❤️ If you are going through a rough time you should try therapy. It really helped me <3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 20:31:02 )

@LilMissKushy: There's just a lot going on lately, you know? Not only in my personal life, but in the world. It's just been a difficult two years for me. Thank you though <3

@Vlad: Thank you! I do have a counselor, but it's a really shitty situation because of where I live. She's always booked, and isn't very good, tbh, and she's basically the only option here, unfortunately.

@Totalanimefan: Thank you! I have been trying, for sure, it's just really difficult to get an appointment and things always seem to be going wrong with the place I go :/

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 21:18:04 )
@seionshi: aww I'm so sorry well if you feel like writing long paragraphs to get it off ur chest u can mail me any time.. and that goes for anyone else as well <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 05:25:11 )

@Seionshi: sometimes all you can do is try and get through the day.
I read your other replies. 2020 is really hitting hard for me too. I just feel so upset all the time and so worried and stressed. It freaking sucks. We are not in a good place right now in the world.
Voltra is always hear for you if you wanna talk about it

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 03:34:46 )
@Seionshi: Hey there, I so sorry your going through a rough patch I know how those are. Dying wouldn’t solve it though, I hope you understand that in order to get past the hard times and come out stronger you have to live. If your seriously contemplating hurting yourself or otherwise please seek help...If your counselor is t doing it for you try reaching out to close relative or someone you trust. Also there are other options now. You can try to see a therapist or counselor through telehealth visits..it’s like online through video chat or talking on the phone. Often this service is cheaper and in a lot of cases covered by health insurance.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 04:58:14 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you. I hope you're doing a bit better now, I know that I am! I'm always available to talk if you need it. ( Though you'd probably be better off adding me on discord.)

@Peptobismol: I'm actually doing better now, but thank you!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 05:58:46 )
@Seionshi: good and sorry I didn’t reply sooner I just joined and realized this was posted a whole whole back.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 06:19:39 )

@Peptobismol: No worries at all! :) It's nothing to apologize for~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 06:31:18 )
How many people are usually active at night?? It seems to slow down around 10 pm central time.

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/15 16:28:27 )

@Seionshi: Thank you. My job ended at the end at Sept, so I'm not stressed at that job like I was before but COVID is much worse in DC then it was 3 weeks ago cause of Trump and his super spreader events. I'm just trying to get through life on Voltra and Animal Crossing.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.