Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 16:39:50 )
This is exactly

@Koah:
@Wildfire:

Things are going pretty good right now.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 16:40:45 )
@Another Movie Addict: Happy to hear it. What are you up to today - anything fun or exciting?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 16:42:12 )
@Wildfire: I'm on my first cup of jo, and well, anxiety is a little high today. But I'm super tired. So I guess anxiety and I will have to get along today while I drink my energy-giving dirt water.
My sister is reaching out and getting celebrities to promote my niece's [14] career path. It's making me anxious, and I can't quite pinpoint why.
I'm not jealous- although she has successfully got a couple of my favorites on board. I think it's probably because my niece is 14 and has teen troubles, hasn't found herself mentally, and she's being forced into a career path. :o //end Rant.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 16:42:31 )
This is exactly

Sadly no. Lol I really don't a whole lot. Not employed so no work. I just have the same routine. Play animal crossing, world of warcraft, and minecraft. Maybe I'll watch a movie or something.

Right now I'm watching Youtube videos about old obscure terrible movies.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 16:44:41 )
AAAH YESSSS My childhood bestie just texted me back and said she's driving over this weekend! <3333 I'M SO EXCITED. It's a 7 hour drive. :}

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 16:51:03 )
@Koah: Ahhh that situation would make me more than a little anxious too, I think. :3
Congrats on your friend coming over - that's awesome!

@Another Movie Addict: -shrugs- thought I'd ask - you never know what people might have going on! :)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 16:53:02 )
This is exactly

@Wildfire: That's true. Every once and a while, I have interesting things happening. Rare though lol.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 16:55:18 )
LOL! I know that feeling too...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 16:56:52 )
This is exactly

I know that I really need to do some cleaning. But. Zero motivation.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 17:05:29 )
Yup. I should do some cleaning as well but keep getting pulled in to (& interested in) other things. I've been trying to make my way to the shower for about 2 hours now and haven't gotten there... not sure anything else that needs to be cleaned is going to happen if I can't even manage that - lol!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 17:06:37 )
Yeah, my niece struggles a bit. I talk to her weekly, she has a hard time keeping friends. Anxiety grips her and she starts to falsy accuse friends of wrong-doings. Trust is not something she understands. </3

I need to do artsy fartsy stuff today or i'm going to explode. o_e

Cleaning would be good for me to do too. Got a pregnant friend coming over- Gotta clear out the dust and vacuum a bit.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 17:11:23 )
... but Koah, this is the niece who's pursuing show business and enjoys the attention of that, right? I can't imagine that line of work would be a particularly good thing for a young teenager to pursue if she already has some anxiety issues. /confused/

I need to do some art stuff today too, but again, I seem to be glued to my desk chair. What do you think you'll work on?

You still have time to clean up a bit for your friend, right? - if she's coming this weekend

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 17:20:36 )
Same kid! Good memory. She's such an attention kid. Loves it. But loves it in the masses, she struggles with one-on-one. She's always been that way. :O
There's nothing I can do to help, aside from keeping her trust in me. <3 She really looks up to me, so I try to sound and be as moral, and genuine as I can be with her.

Anyhow, Yeah, I got time to clean. I'm just feeling anxious. Need to get up and move.
I'm thinking I want to sew. c: Start organizing and making things. Just dunno what to make today. I want to make a new quilt.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 17:44:41 )
My daughter has a substitute teacher today and my daughter is doing a lot better today than she has been with her regular teacher with this online public school stuff. :O

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 17:56:29 )

Good morning. /yawn
The power was out for like an hour this morning but back now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 17:56:48 )
I pried myself out of my chair and in to the shower. I'm all clean now! XD

@Koah: Oh - now that's an interesting twist with your daughter and the teacher! That could tell you a lot about how your daughter best engages with people and academic material (or not). I'm glad she's having a good (better?) day today :3

Oh a quilt could be fun. Do you have any ideas or plans or just thinking about it right now?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 17:57:26 )
@Lina: Good morning. It's good that the power was only out for a short time!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 17:59:12 )
This is exactly

Well uh shit. Somehow I ended up with two of a friend's Christmas gift.

what you think it is.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 18:03:57 )
I’m glad too!
I hate not having plumbing! Plus it would have eventually gotten cold

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/21 18:05:55 )
@Another Movie Addict: Uhh that sounds needlessly complicated. No ideas how that happened?

@Lina: LOL - there's that!

And @Koah: it sounds like your niece has a great aunt ;) <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.