Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vontell's Chat Raffle! [Winner's Announced!]

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 09:47:02 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm doing pretty good. Trying to give love to the other threads, since they aren't moving as quickly lol. I figure I focus on this thread and the one of the others, it'll keep me from being overwhelmed while still knowing Im helping somewhat lol

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 09:47:23 )
Uh....to me, any romance novel is a bad romance novel. But then, I'm not much for romance and those tend to be too predictable and cheesy for me.

But to each their own. I'm sure it will be good for what it is.

@Totalanimefan: I attempted reading fanfic many years ago, but no one really can capture the subtle nuances of the characters/people in them for me and very frequently, there's just way too many spelling and grammar errors for me to get into them. Plus, they're literally all romance, which ruins them for me. XD
I'm too picky for fanfic.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 09:49:21 )
@totalanimefan: Welcome to the Too Picky for Fanfic Club! *high-fives*

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 09:49:45 )
I'm super trash and I read it almost exclusively ;D

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 09:50:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh! That's pretty cool. I'd join in but it move so fast xD I feel like I can never keep up lo

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 09:52:54 )
@Boss Rimi: Lol, thanks! And yes, it was. :'>
@Totalanimefan: Hey there! How's it going?
@Vyctor: I can't help it, Vyc...Val's influence on me is too much.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 09:54:17 )
@chai: Heheh that was a good one. :D
How are you doing? Enjoying the event?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 09:54:23 )
@chai: Woah. You are looking fly, chai xD

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 09:57:03 )
@Boss Rimi: Ahaha, thank you! And yeah, I've been reading through stuff here and there, but Volties are so good at reaching milestones that it's hard to keep up with y'all. :vanora_xd: But I hope you're enjoying it!

@miss kitty: Thanks! I look like a gangster, haha.
I love your avatar so much. It makes me so excited for Halloween!

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 09:58:57 )
@Totalanimefan: That's good! And yeah, it's probably because I'm so slow at replying to conversations and am usually busy working on something off-site. :vanora_sweat: Need to get better at that!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 09:59:20 )
Hey, @Totalanimefan:, don't forget that triple posting is spam. ^^;
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 10:00:19 )
@chai: You really do xD and it all flows together so well. Its very badass. And thanks ^^ I'm gonna have to take a look at the new items to see if any of them will layer well with what I got on lol

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 10:02:52 )
@chai: Believe me, it's hard for me to keep up sometimes too.
It seems to have sped up now that everyone's home and stuff but I'm sure it will slow down again soon when people start going to sleep.
Oh yes I'm really loving this event. First ever event and I'm already in love. hahah

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 10:03:08 )
I just realize that we got like 2k++ posts in event forum already, meaning 4 recolors incoming?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 10:04:18 )
Wow! That's a lot of posts!
XD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 10:06:06 )
That is pretty awesome! So, 1k posts a day maybe!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 10:06:40 )
All I know about is the goal for each thread to get a certain amount of pages. Like this one we gotta get to page 50. The others are to page 25 (though they aren't going as fast as this one lol)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 10:06:45 )
I am not really sure as i well
If i m not wrong,
every 50 page = npc specific recolor
Every 500 posts = random npc recolor?
So we really should focus on unlocking the 2nd item first then

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 10:07:32 )
@Miss Kitty: Haha, thank you!
You're welcome! It's balanced very nicely. :> And yeah, it would be cool to see if you can incorporate the new commons or event items into your avatar! :vanora_heart:

@Totalanimefan: Haha, I appreciate that. :D I do need to make a better habit of chatting with people in general, though. I slack on that sometimes.

@Boss Rimi: This thread especially moves at lightning speed, haha. I swear there are at least 2 new replies every time I finish replying to one person. But, that's also very good for the event! And the site milestones in general. Fozzy will wake up tomorrow and find out that all milestones were reached, I'm sure. :vanora_xd:
I'm so glad to hear that! Well, I'm sure the writing team is more excited about it. They really worked hard to get this event to be such a huge hit! They definitely deserve all the praise.

avi site survey

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 10:09:09 )
The shirt (like the black one you have on) does layer nicely, but it also hides the belt...so looks more..fancy like than what I'd like lol
|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.