Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:43:34 )
Don't mind us, Vanora. We're just settling old scores.

Positive energy ... ? Negative, I haven't seen any protons around here. Nerdy Vontell would be able to help us with that one.

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:50:25 )
Oh you know how I feel about conflict! I might be overreacting, but I don't want to see anyone hurt!

*laughing* You're so witty Val, your jokes always make me smile! I'm... positive he'd love to!

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:56:35 )
There ya go, lady. Speakin' my language now!

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:00:40 )
*sigh*

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:04:33 )
*giggles* Sorry Vyc, you know I can't resist a good joke!

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:08:08 )
Valentina:
Whatever, you old prick.
Alright kids, none of you got it right. Guess it wasn't in the cards for you, but I'll deal you another hand.
I like to wreak havoc in the sewers. Gotta keep your wits about you down there. What's my weapon of choice, kiddos?
I'm going to guess a wrench! Because I'm willing to bet you always have it handy, what with your fixing and tinkering and whatnot.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:13:50 )
Valentina:
Whatever, you old prick.
Alright kids, none of you got it right. Guess it wasn't in the cards for you, but I'll deal you another hand.
I like to wreak havoc in the sewers. Gotta keep your wits about you down there. What's my weapon of choice, kiddos?

Is it a wrench like in Dark Cloud 2?

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:39:27 )
Lol, we're thinking the same thing, Dragon! I played that game as a kid, wish I could find it now!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:00:59 )
It is a great game! I want a virtual copy of it myself/

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:11:30 )
I wish I hadn't sold it way back when. *Sigh*

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:44:04 )
OMG it was FOZZY all along!
I HAD HIM AS MY FIRST ANSWER OMGASFKJDLKL

@ myself
whew
OK MOVING ON 8D

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:39:14 )
Valentina:
Whatever, you old prick.
an old sewer pipe? :x

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:41:24 )
I can't wait to find out. Too bad Vyc wouldn't say the answer to the last one; I wanted it for my Fact List. I'm trying to compile a bunch of facts we know about the NPC's. The hardest person to get facts on is Vyctor though. He's a tight lipped secretive type.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 12:19:50 )
I feel like a champion on this scoreboard, lol. :'3 I gotta time my visits here a little better!
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 12:31:07 )
Has the front page been updated? *Goes to check*

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 19:30:46 )
Ah, yeah, sorry 'bout that. I, ah, am a bit of a private person myself, so... if the others don't want their stuff talked about, I try to respect that, you know? And nobody got it right, so it felt okay to just not say it then. *rubs the back of his head*

Anyway, Val does use some kind of...well, she calls it a canon, so I'll accept that as the answer.

Any guesses as to what I use? Since, uh, you guys seem to want some stuff about me, I don't mind giving this one away. It's something a little less, uh, I dunno, is direct the word? I don't like to take chances and all.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 19:37:26 )
Vyctor:
Ah, yeah, sorry 'bout that. I, ah, am a bit of a private person myself, so... if the others don't want their stuff talked about, I try to respect that, you know? And nobody got it right, so it felt okay to just not say it then. *rubs the back of his head*

Anyway, Val does use some kind of...well, she calls it a canon, so I'll accept that as the answer.

Any guesses as to what I use? Since, uh, you guys seem to want some stuff about me, I don't mind giving this one away. It's something a little less, uh, I dunno, is direct the word? I don't like to take chances and all.
A belt/chain??

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 19:47:24 )
Vyctor:

Maybe a slingshot? O:
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 19:55:37 )
Vyctor:

A hammer

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 21:20:34 )
Vyctor:

Uhh I'm not sure if you're the type to use a flamethrower, but I'm going to guess that.

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.