Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:51:00 )
@Totalanimefan: That they will tell me I'm not actually depressed.
That the medication I get put on will make me more suicidal.
That it'll take years to find medication that will actually work and help.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:51:23 )
@blinkini: Aww, yeah, I had to get rid of a lot of friends myself...but you have to put yourself out there, there will be someone that like you for who you are and like spending time with you. :) <3 The first thing you can do is open yourself up to strangers you just meet, you never know, you might become good friends. I didn't know my best friend, we because friend because she saw me walking at the mall, and then she saw me on FB, she sent me a request and I opened up to her the first day we talked....and then it went from there and we have been good friends for over 3 years now. ^^ She helps me go through my hard time and I helped her too.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:51:43 )
@Panda: I already try to do that. But mostly what makes me happy is making other people happy, and since I don't have many people left in my life it's difficult.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:52:23 )
@Miss Kitty: I'm just really forgetful. :<

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:52:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you! >w<

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:52:49 )
Sis - I'm glad <3 I want other people to be better like me. It sucks to see so many people going through depression, and people think something is wrong in your head. A lot of people don't understand what it's like to be depressed, they think we are seeking attentions. It's also hard to get your family to accept the fact that you are going through a rough time.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:53:23 )
@blinkini: You have us now, you can start from here ^^
If you want, you can be part of The Boss Family, we are always there for each others.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:54:03 )
@Panda: That is so beautiful! I think maybe if I start crocheting more and wearing what I make it will help attract more of the type of person I think I want to get to know.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:54:58 )
You're telling me. I have to fake it so hard when around family. I know opening up to them and explaining it would be so much less stressful but the problem is, my sister likes to play the attention card hard. If something is going on that doesn't circle around her, she will make it about her. I'd feel like total crap to open up to them and then just kinda be pushed aside, so might be healthier to just handle it without them lol

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:55:10 )
@blinkini: Don't be afraid to be yourself, you don't need to impress anyone. You want to be as authentic as possible, and if someone like that about you, then they will like you when they actually get to know you.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:55:29 )
@Panda: Idk. I feel like I'm not active enough. :<
My hours are so different from everyone's, but yours.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:56:36 )
@Miss Kitty: Yeah, I always put a front around my family. They think it's a joke or something when I told them I'm depressed. They didn't offer support or anything, and I had to find it somewhere else. I never ever cry in front of family neither. They are so used to me being happy all the time when I was young.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:57:10 )
@Totalanimefan: See, I've never had the process explained to me.
I don't even know where I would go, tbh.
=/

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:57:16 )
@blinkini: A lot of people here live in the same timezone as you.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:57:58 )
I feel like I got to know you guys so much better now.
You guys have a big heart. <3 Remember that.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:58:08 )
@Panda: Meh, I don't think I'm anything that special and worth getting to know, though.
So I clam up and just let others talk.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:58:38 )
Friends are so much better than family xD Which, I mean really shouldn't logically be the case, but seems to be more times than not. They say family should be there thick and thin and all that crap, but yeah. I mean, I love mine and that won't change but hard to connect on certain levels.
My mom still thinks my anxiety is some kind of phase I can just hop out of.
|

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:58:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Central. But I work a midshift between second and third shifts.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:58:54 )
@blinkini: Hey, your boyfriend finds something special in you.
I'm sure others will too!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 11:59:29 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't even know where my insurance card is.
Maybe I'll make it a New Years resolution and wait till I get my new card in the mail in January.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.