Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat jack-o-lantern ideas!

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 20:20:16 )
@vixen: ooooh...
well i know what i'm doing tonight!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 20:35:06 )

@icedchai: Ahahaha have fun!
I'm thinking about watching a Halloween movie or something. Not sure yet.

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 20:57:34 )
@vixen: like a horror halloween movie or like a hollweentown halloween movie?
i love halloween movies, but i always have to clarify that i mean those festive children's movies and not actual scary stuff lol
i'm a scardey cat

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 20:59:46 )

@icedchai: I'm a huge scaredy cat too, so I watch stuff like Hocus Pocus and the Nightmare Before Christmas. TNBC is my go-to! Apparently I also keep typing it as "Nightmare Before Halloween" and I'm sure some people are like... does this person even know what they're talking about?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 21:02:50 )
@icedchai: Oh wow - the last time I carved a pumpkin was years ago with the kids! We should do it again, but that's not likely to happen.
I can't weigh in on cutting out the bottom versus the top - it sounds like an interesting idea. Maybe it'll work better as the pumpkin decomposes...?
Really, as long as you have fun cutting and carving and enjoying the results of your adventure, that's all that really matters, IMO - you can make it as complicated or as simple as you want, obviously, but sometimes, trying to make it more complicated only adds stress and decreases the enjoyment factor, IMO. I'd love to see pictures of your finished pumpkins!!

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 21:36:55 )
@vixen: those are my favorites too! i also really like Twitches, with Tia and Tamara
LOL i feel like you could get away with Nightmare Before Halloween, considering the ongoing debate on whether TNBC is a Halloween or Christmas movie!
tbh i watch it during both seasons, but mainly because i love that movie and i'll jump at any excuse to watch it hehe

@wildfire: same, i don't know why i haven't done it in forever (actually i do, it's too much work LOL)
in fact, me nd my friend were having such a good time hanging out that we never got around to.. you know.... carving
*facepalm* oh well, i do plan to get around to it, hopefully i can get it done by at least halloween night

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 22:36:41 )
@icedchai: LOL! I'm so glad you had fun with your friend! You still have time to carve a Halloween pumpkin - and if you don't get to it, maybe it becomes a Thanksgiving pumpkin!! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:07:48 )

@icedchai: It's definitely a Thanksgiving movie XD

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 01:33:43 )

@icedchai: Did you end up craving one?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 18:42:31 )
@icedchai: i never get to make the seeds delicious so i just did it once xD Yeah i cook the seeds and the flesh of the pumkins for a brough and than i cook a hokkaido pumkin in it to made it smooth and tasty!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.