Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 18:40:13 )

@Totalanimefan: that sounds terrible! Claritin works and it helps most definitely I also tend to drink tea if it gets really bad and that helps soothe as well. It’s something I’ve grown used to and I try to manage it. If it’s just sniffles here and there I’ll drink some tea if it’s sneezes I’ll medicate. I did purchase an air purifier which I find helps a bit as well

I’m done with it. I tried to go really fall-themed and use Fall crate items

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 18:48:22 )

@Totalanimefan: just chamomile (my favorite herbal) and sometimes green teas for the antioxidants. I hear peppermint tea is good for allergies too. I also sometimes have lemon as well

And thank you! How are you today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 19:09:08 )

@Totalanimefan: I’ve been doing well just living atm. Nothing tooo major going on at all! I’m excited as well.

OHHH I ORDERED A GAMING LAPTOP

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 19:17:47 )

@Totalanimefan: it’s a Dell pre-made one. It’s not feasible to get a desktop at the house I’m at. It has the mid grade things like 16BG of memory and such. I didn’t want just the basics but I also didn’t want the high end either

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 21:01:18 )

@Totalanimefan: it’s estimated to come next week. It was a Black Friday deal. I got $300 off which is nice lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/5 17:53:42 )

@Totalanimefan: I think some have started early. I think Dell did. I mean it’s not the best but I was prepared to pay a bit more anyway so I’m not going to stress over it

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/5 17:59:07 )

@Totalanimefan: yay! Have you done the first chapter event yet? I’m wondering if I need to wait to do it on my computer at home cause it’s hard to move the little person

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/5 21:05:43 )

@Totalanimefan: I’ll use chrome when I get home! I can’t wait to see what the items look like lol. Cause I have no clue

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/5 23:49:39 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah but I like the little games on here so I’m going to play them I’m about to leave work now

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.