Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:06:23 )

My energy levels are always low low low. I'm always tired. Before the pandemic hit I had just seen a dr who suggested I may have an autoimmune disease of some kind, but once quarantine happened I haven't really gone to get the testing needed to rule out other possibilities. Fibromyalgia does run in my family though so that's ... fun.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:08:14 )

I had leftover tacos for dinner. but I'm hungry cause i haven't eaten much today so probably going to make insta mashed potatoes and add all my extra seasonings and cheese and sourcream and bacon bits.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:08:18 )
@Wildfire: It was not much of a meal, however, our nightly medication requires eating something with it. I did find the chocolate croissant to be pleasant.. though, I suppose it is a bit late for something sweet.
- [ Valerian ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:12:00 )
@Priestess of Pie: That's unfortunate. Have you had your thyroid levels tested?
@selenite: Well, it's food, right? A chocolate croissant sounds pretty good to me, actually!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:12:14 )
Hello there, Cookie.
- [ Valerian ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:13:12 )
@Cookie: Hi Cookie. :3

Alright guys, I'm gonna go offline. I'll talk with you tomorrow hopefully. Keep chatting and getting through these pages! Good night!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:13:27 )
Wildfire:
oo many projects to do. Too many hobbies. Too many interests. And just not enough time!!!

I feel this too~!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:14:14 )

me three. haha

I'm working on another sim story part because it's relaxing for me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:14:15 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Unique Frizzhawk | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: no j ust had to wait for them to leave. its silent again. which is nice. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:15:23 )

Cookie has been hard at work

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:18:30 )

It really is. xD we all just decided to hang out here and almost only here. i haven't been keeping up with all my other threads the last week. oops...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:20:56 )

I'm doing okay. I've been popping in and out. I'm getting really hungry.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:23:55 )

Currently working on a new avie myself.

Events are the best. ^_^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:28:49 )

You're clearly a lion though.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:38:27 )

I have feedback on the games. the click way to move the character MOVES STRAIGHT THROUGH FIRES. T.T I died 5 times before i moved to my computer and used the arrow keys.
I have zero idea if that's something that's fixable. But i'd assume it'd make one movement and then it wouldn't go that way.

the other thing i had issues with was on the white knight level. I'd say my left because it'd be left of the character and it would go left side of the knight. the commands were just a little frustrating and not straightforward on that one. I'm not sure if it was specific directions being faced that messed with that or if it was my own brain. But something like up down left right may have worked better or getting the commands to switch based on what direction they were on.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:40:09 )
Ah, speaking of games. I didn't continue the chapters since I'm getting a bit too lazy. :viosweat:

Anyway, how's everyone doing?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:43:42 )
Ooh I see *nods*

I'm not a fan of paper mache but the way it looks is interesting :o

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:50:00 )

We did paper mache a few times at school for art class, but I've never done it on my own

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:50:06 )

I want a soundtrack from the event please. Need that epic battle musics!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/17 03:50:18 )
( o . o )

Oh? A paper mache pumpkin head? That's actually pretty cool

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.