Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:15:47 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ boy your all gun ho about snow haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:16:18 )

Hello again lovely folks~ I see the investigation has progressed some!
I finished the first item on my menu, but I'm sure I won't be able to maintain this style consistently for another 10 items XD

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:28:09 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: Yeah it sounds like it from the videos i saw of making bobba at home.
Tho once virus is under control...to the asian market i go!
which it also takes food stamps. so im excited.

I will have to buy some black tea. I might make some this summer.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:30:04 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'contemplates' im working on a new wintery avi 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:32:38 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ site seems to of slowed down again 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:34:58 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ oh right.. is midnight 'blinks' i'll probably go back to bed at some point. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:35:17 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: I do wonder if i can...without a tea maker.
we used to have a tea maker but i think it got too old and unusable.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:37:32 )

@Totalanimefan: and i proceeded to get distracted by the jigsaw puzzle XD
but i think i have enough for a full EI set ouo

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:38:08 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ i just need i think one more and i got a full set, and then i can work on getting back ups to hand out to newbies 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:40:12 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: Oh wow i forgot how to make tea for a second lmao.
//doesn't drink tea often

Well that's good then haha.
Seems simple enough to make then for summer.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:45:07 )

*crawls back into stream* ugh work was ridiculous tonight, but I survived!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:46:45 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah i don't know if i want to get another set or just wait for bundles; i think i might want duplicates of a couple of the items though

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:47:26 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: My mom used to make the best sweet tea.
it was always so good!

i normally don't drink much tea. mostly peppermint but mostly it's if i don't feel well
or if i can't sleep.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:54:17 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I'm working to see how many icy avi's i can come up with haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:55:32 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

I'm off to bed. I'll talk to you later

sweet dreams hun. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:57:23 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah one full set for sure, but i'm trying to predict which ones i'll try to use more than two poses with at the same time... XD
with reaping ritual, those items were very obvious to me, but these ones, i'm not as sure since they are a bit more situation for my style of avatar making..

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 06:58:08 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: Ooo that sounds interesting!
I'd love to plant something or in general have plants.
really need to get some succulents.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 07:00:00 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'blinks' isn't it Thee..Not Thy? I thought Thy was talking about someone else, Thee would be the person reading it.. like 'Please have Thy Father ping me' to 'Would Thee Please Ping Me'...hmm the places my brain goes to when im wandering haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 07:03:52 )

so i'm working on an avatar for the avatar design contest and i am absolutely convinced that the requirement of 5 commons is a secret ploy to be a gold sink XD

please @ me

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/12 07:18:08 )

@moodyb: Sorry Furuba is Fruist Basket xD

And I passed out. Probably going to try to get so more sleep.

I can’t wait to get paid Thursday

Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.