Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:34:30 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
TeaTales:
@star2000shadow: yes, yes it does.. the bright blue in this theme is also right on edge of what my eyes can handle ( an yes it is physical pain )

I'm so sorry hun..um maybe mention something to the admins they could try and do a site theme that's okay for your eyes? <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:36:49 )
@star2000shadow: I have thought of it, but yeah I dont want to give them too much work to stress with,especially if I am the only one being light sensitive on the page

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:38:04 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
TeaTales:
@star2000shadow: I have thought of it, but yeah I dont want to give them too much work to stress with,especially if I am the only one being light sensitive on the page

oh im sure there's a lot of people who'd appreciate it. and it wouldn't be to much just a simple dark brown or something backdrop would help a bit. i never understood the point of the whole white thing myself 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — He Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:43:59 )

Donator — He Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:45:27 )

@totalanimefan: good morning xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:46:14 )
Looking up fabrics for some sewingpatterns for some dresses to be used in LARP

And thinking on how to do with my stry sharing thing on insta if people vote for the near 30 pages long background stories to be shared in instastory

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:52:13 )
@totalanimefan: Im tryin to make some victorian dresses, just need to decide on colors and fabric types

Donator — He Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:53:32 )

@totalanimefan: lol yes, its almost 11PM here hahahha xD
I'm good tho, just been busy all day getting supplies.. since we are gonna be on lockdown again from tomorrow till the 25th lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:55:29 )
Rax: WE've been in a lockdown here in my country sice dec 17h and it will be tll at least jan 23

Donator — He Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:01:14 )

Tbh i think doing the lockdown before the xmas & new year holiday is the best option tbh
We are kinda too late xD

Donator — He Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:03:40 )

@totalanimefan: I've been working from home since august last year actually
Mainly mineral water & rice lol
We bought like lots of them hahahha xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:05:36 )
I'm getting ready to go to bed

good morning total!

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:06:00 )
I'll probably at least hover until page 25 though!

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:06:07 )
@Totalanimefan: that is what I am tryin to figure out right now ^^; going trough my notes on what type of fabric were used back in the victorian era

ah yeh. here there were massive demonstrations in the capitol and one of the bigger cities. at least 5 have gotte arrested or firing fireworks... and others the speakers chairs ahve been all " lets make a mess in the streets but dont o it illegally " or something along those lines. it was really something else and the only I could think of seeing how close people wer together was " thats gona be a super-spreadr event "

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:06:24 )
wouldn't want to miss the first goodie bag after being here all day xD

e

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:08:00 )
Are we evolving an abominable snowman? O:

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:08:54 )
sure looks like an abominable snowman :>

it's 1 am here haha

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:09:38 )
xD Nephila yeah I saw you were going to go for a walk after your art got done

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:10:02 )
I'm just doing my nightly journal and then I'll hover in here until 25

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — He Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:12:21 )

@totalanimefan: yeah kinda inevitable after the holiday xD
Yep, rice is a staple here.. so its a must buy hahhaha
If we are out of the other things, we can just make a fried rice with some condiments lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.