Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 20:58:43 )


I was going to do pulled pork for dinner, not sure if it is still a good idea or not.

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 20:59:07 )
@totalanimefan: The elder son is looking for something in computer networking administration. He's not having much luck, unfortunately. :(






Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 20:59:27 )
@dragoness129: Why wouldn't that be a good idea?






Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:01:06 )


Wildfire - Not sure how well I could eat it.
Just chipped off part of my tooth on the right side.

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:02:39 )
@dragoness129: That sucks :( But pulled pork tends to be pretty soft - at least when I make it here. You think it would be a problem for your chipped tooth?






Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:03:54 )


I think the sandwich part of it would be the challenge. I don't want the bread to get stuck in the exposed part of my tooth.

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:07:10 )
@dragoness129: so do something a little differently? I usually put my pulled pork on top of rice for example. Maybe something like that would be a better option for you right now? ... if you still want to do the pulled pork.






Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:08:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes and yes. I think he's just got more competition for those spots right now with the fall-out from covid, etc. He'll get there. Eventually. But he's been trying for almost a year now and he worked so hard in school to get the dual degrees!








Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:09:07 )


Hmm, that is an interesting idea.

I'm also going to ask the family how they want it.

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:09:30 )
ARGGGH !! What the heck is going on with all the random phone calls from unknown numbers today - that's probably the 6th one today!!






Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:10:09 )


Yikes.
We have had a string of scammers trying to call about auto insurance recently.

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:11:54 )
That one was from Orange Theory... wth? Dude had a lovely voice and Australian (?I think) accent though...






Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:16:24 )
@Totalanimefan: I'd kill them if they didn't work hard. I didn't bust my butt homeschooling them all those years for them to sit on their butts feeling entitled or whatever!

I never answer unknown numbers either. I know what dude's voice sounded like only because he left a voicemail.







Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:26:32 )
@Totalanimefan: It's what we wanted to do. We actually live near some A-level schools.
Yes, I homeschooled them from K through dual-enrollment high school/college. :3







Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:34:57 )
@Totalanimefan: Nope - not here. I'm glad we did it, and it is working out quite well for my sons, tbh. They are good kids, smart, capable, confident... all the things a parent wants for their kids.






Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:36:10 )
RANDOM QUESTION TIME! ~~~~~~~~>>> What actor played their character so well that you can’t watch them in any other show or movie without seeing that character?






Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:38:52 )


Wildfire - There's actually a long list of actors who I see as their characters in other roles.
Like the whole cast of Harry Potter ♥

Report


Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:40:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks.
ok, have fun!


@dragoness129: Yes! It's hard to even see them "all grown up", isn't it??
Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow is another one...







Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:40:42 )


Oooh did you guys watch that interview between Daniel Radcliffe and JK Rowling?

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:41:30 )


It was a really chill interview and they spoke more what happened behind the scenes

Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.