Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:04:27 )

Vixen - Lol, Go for it!

I'm working on a puzzle while the chatter has slowed down.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:06:12 )

Went with a Snowed Inn Cabin for my third event item. I think I'll get a Brilliant Deer next~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:06:39 )

Total - Not a bad thing either. ^_^
They can use those ideas if they want.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:06:52 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Yeah I feel like in the winter you can't take a nap because then you won't get to see the sun, or you will wake up when it's dark and then it just messes up your sleep schedule too much.
@dragoness lol they probably are. Or maybe we are giving them ideas? XD

'rubs eyes' im fighting taking a nap now because of that well that and event.. must post for prettys. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:07:39 )

@Totalanimefan: I did, yes!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:07:55 )

@Totalanimefan: Fair. But even still. I'm the mindset to just stay home. Go into your backyard.
But that's just me. I can agree that the park would be better than somewhere busier.

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:08:36 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Maybe you can have some tea or something to keep you awake?
@dragoness129: Totally. They can also use Vixen and I's idea for the Maid Cafe. We are ready.
@Starlight: Awesome. I should get it on the mules too.

tea puts me to sleep haha its why i tend to drink it before bed. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:08:51 )

Star - Best of luck getting all the pretties!

Total - We are excited to see!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:09:25 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

Star - Best of luck getting all the pretties!

Total - We are excited to see!

and good luck to you as well hun. how have you been? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:10:25 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@Amber Lynne: I don't have a backyard ^^; I would normally just stay inside completely but I've done that all week. I only left to go to the store. So it's like, I gotta get out just a little bit. The park probably won't be busy anyway.
@star2000shadow: Yeah some teas do. You gotta get tea with caffeine in it.
@dragoness Only 6 more days until we find out if we are right lol

um hun it WAS tea with caffine in it. 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:10:40 )

@Totalanimefan: Same, it's always good to have extras. Gotta have enough of all the event items in circulation~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:10:45 )

Star - Thanks! Been ok. Have a lot of time this event for chatting!

Total - Oooo, that is exciting!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:11:49 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @dragoness129: that's the only good thing with all that's going around haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:12:06 )

@Totalanimefan: Fair
Honestly this is a point of 'you do you' really.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:12:33 )

@Totalanimefan: Are you REALLY surprised?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:13:03 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'shrugs' maybe its just enough people are in here posting..haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:13:56 )

Total - Yes it was!

Star - Yeah. I am looking for a different job though, so we shall see what I can find.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:14:16 )

Whoo! Got enough for the set now that I won 400 from the puzzle!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:15:25 )

Total - Salad sounds like a good lunch!
Thanks!
Have a good break!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:15:49 )

@Totalanimefan: At least it's close~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.