Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion How do you spend your volts?

Voltie — they/any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 12:51:29 )
96% completed... Please wait while we load the contents of this comment.

whoop, hope y'all don't mind me posting here!

for the past couple of weeks, i've been doing nothing but playing the vibrance day games and hoarding all my volts until i had enough to make a whole new outfit. today i'd amassed a little over 6kv, but i spent 5k to make my current outfit!

in general, i usually try to save up as much as i can, and i rarely ever buy stuff since making money here is difficult. @_@ not only that, i just don't have the creative powers atm to imagine a cool avatar with all the items here.
Comment posted! Thank you for your patience.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 17:37:21 )

@scarabee: Of course not. This thread is for everyone lol
I've been playing the game too. The daily ones and the puzzles. Have you been spending you sugar cubes?

Since you can only get volts from posting it's a little hard when you are new, but the items don't cost that much so that part is good.

Voltie — they/any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 02:34:57 )
96% completed... Please wait while we load the contents of this comment.

@totalanimefan: i have been spending my sugar cubes, and i managed to get enough to buy the vibrance day bundle and menu. i think i'll just keep those until someone needs them, or just have them as a reminder of my first event here. and you're not wrong, the items here don''t actually cost much! makes it easier to buy more things, but of course, i'm gonna have to figure out how to make more money some day. ^^;;
Comment posted! Thank you for your patience.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 21:09:28 )

@scarabee: good for you that you were able to get extra even if you never use them. Maybe in the future you can trade them for items you are missing.

Posting is the best way to get volts for items. But you could also open up at art shop. Or a banner/graphic shop if you can do that skill.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 16:54:16 )

I normally try saving my Volts. I don't ever really know what to spend them on, so I'm never in a hurry to spend them.

Except recently, I spent about 5k Volts to change my avatar and 9k Volts on some orbs. I'd never bought orbs before so I wanted to try it out. o 3o

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 19:43:38 )

@Ark: I love buying the common orbs. That's normally what I spend my volts on ^^ Did you get what you wanted out of the orbs?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 19:55:45 )

@Totalanimefan: No :c I got the Unique Rococo Pumps, Unique Cat Mask, and Unique Short Sleeve. I really wanted the Catching Stars and Transformagical.

I gotta save up to try again, or donate when I get a chance.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 20:01:05 )

@Ark: You could always use my charity for volts. ^^
Donating is good too, but I wouldn't want to force you if you don't have the funds. ^^; I think there is bonus ohms right now for donations. It was in the latest announcement.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 20:09:25 )

@Totalanimefan: I'd like to take advantage of the bonus ohms. Hopefully the orbs will still be around within the next week or two. Maybe I'll try to donate. Saturian, Cosmic Hop, and SUPER!nova are calling my name~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 20:42:14 )

@Ark: Oh yeah these Orbs are going to be around until Aug 25th. That's when we get the new ones.
Those are really pretty! I have those. I got them when I bought a bundle, then opened the orbs. ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 21:34:24 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh sweet! Does the bundle guarantee that you'll get every item included in the orbs, or will it give you one of each orb and whichever item you happen to get from them? :O

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 22:07:39 )

@Ark: It doesn't guarantee all of the items. Just the rarest item from each orb, 4 copies of each orb, and the bundle exclusive item.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 00:42:40 )

Commons for new avis and hunting down non-common items from my buy list.
      Occasionally art, but not often.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 02:05:21 )

@Totalanimefan: That sounds really cool. I’ll have to look into that!

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 03:00:05 )

@Ark: yeah you can see what the bundles contain when you look at the orb announcement. They aren’t cheap though. Lol

@Anarchist Beauty: art is nice. I haven’t bought any in forever. If you ever need volts for commons, please come to my charity! You are always welcome.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 03:00:48 )
volts?

outfit slots and common rigs >u<
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 03:06:25 )

@Totalanimefan: Art is vry nice, but right now I prefer to hunt down the items I want instead. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 16:10:49 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Good luck with your hunt! ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 19:14:43 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank-you!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.